• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dunlop D908RR - Blind Auction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperJuice

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
New Hudson (all models)
Ok so I've been toying with this idea for a while now and I've decided to go ahead with it.

I'm putting one Dunlop D908RR up for blind auction.

Reserve price is: R1500-00

You can PM me your bids only. This thread will be locked so no bids may be posted.

Deadline for bids to be submitted is 30th May @ 12:00 pm.

Once the auction is closed I will post the full list of bids for transparency and the winning bid will be announced.

Good luck to all.

Edit (16:53): I just wanted to add, I'm not doing this to make a quick buck or try shaft anyone here this tyre is paid for already and the money that I'll make if it goes for the reserve price probably won't even cover a decent meal.

There's been so much talk about these tyres and so many people have pm'd me or CrazyPorra trying to get their hands on them that I though I present everyone with the equal opportunity opportunity to obtain one. The reserve price might be a little high but this is the spare tyre out of the 2 I took from myself from the tyres I managed to import and you won't get this tyre in SA.

You may bid as many times as you like, obviously your highest bid will be the one that's counted.

Make a bid, you never know...

Expect to get 10 000km on ave out of this tyre based on feedback from WD and AdvRider members using this tyre. Consider what a TKC (R1800-00) costs now and what mileage you're getting out of them and make your bids carefully, you're also going up against other members so if you really want this tyre you'll make the right bid.  ;D

DSC01735800x600.jpg

DSC01732800x600.jpg