dusty saw her rusty at stanley funduro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty Rusty said:
Dean, I know oneor two girls with KLR's.  Sal daai bikes nie te groot wees vir die track nie?
KLR's are fine, you will see the difference in a days ride.
Let me know as we ride every weekend either at the track or close by.

Hope you grace the ladies and the puppies with your KTM presence?  Okey, sien uit daarna!  Sodra TW klaar geservice is en die enkel is reg dan kom ons troppie deur.  Jy gaan vir ons DS babysit en nie MX nie ne?  Wil nie die verkeerde goed vir die verkeerde bike reel nie!  Should we rather start with the enduro track?  Not to difficult for a pack of puppies? :biggrin:

Dusty, Let me know and we can ride when it suits you.
we have braai facilities so it could become a social training fun ride.
My DS is in the shop, but you will be OK on anything as I have ridden my bike and other WD's have ridden there DS bikes there too.
I have a plastic KTM so we can ride when ever you want,Just phone me ahead of time as we ride every weekend and not always at the track.

:thumleft:

Okey Dunce;  a sosial training funride day is on it's way!  At the moment TW is getting stripped to have a little bit of a make-over session, but be ready;  the doggies are going to come and have a big fun day at your place.  Net so buy the way, wat's die plek se naam?  :D

I almost got the wrong idea when I saw this thread. Thought something happened to Dusty. :eek7: :patch: :biggrin:

Trailrider said:
I almost got the wrong idea when I saw this thread. Thought something happened to Dusty. :eek7: :patch: :biggrin:

Ja jissie this thread confused me aswell.  ???

No Guys!  I'm Dusty Rusty.  I only see now there's another Dusty on Wilddogs.  Only have the TW, but a GS would be nice ;)

Two Dusty's both in the Western Cape. This could get confusing!

dusty rusty.... i'm waiting for the report on this last sunday's ride at atlantis....an account of your sand eating ??  ;) hope you not too stiff?
:thumleft:

???
I'm still hopping a little bit on one foot due to the Slayley incident.  Clyde and his cousing went on their own!  Sorry!

Dusty Rusty said:
???
I'm still hopping a little bit on one foot due to the Slayley incident.  Clyde and his cousing went on their own!  Sorry!

huh? am i confused? wasn't it you on the TW when we went to atlantis on sunday? (i'm sure i asked the girl if she was dusty rusty and she said yes? - someone is impersonating you!!! ha ha  :imaposer:) anyhow ''you'' fell of at the bottom of that big dune?? or maybe it was clyde's cousin's girl? friend ??
hell, now i'm very confused!!! sorry man

Lots of confusing stuff going on on this thread it seems.  :imaposer:

Every week cousin have another girlfriend.  That TW was actualy his stepmoms  :D  I barely knew they were going.  :patch: Imposer  :imaposer:  se nogals sy's dusty  gmf ... dis hoekom sy haar rusty gesien het  ;)

Wag net tot ek en my bike reg is, dan kom speel ons saam met jou, Cape Cobra snakes incl

:-[ Din't mean to be rude.  Fall isnt' lekker.  But it's better on sand I guess?  Did my imposer at least had gear on?  Clyde told me about your friend who tried to get a lift when you did the alt route.  What a snake hey!  :mwink:

Hi DustyRusty, sorry about your experiences, I think we women have more fear and less testosterone , but take it in baby steps and you will improve your riding in no time.  :thumleft:

Come join us at an off-road ladies training day organised through the BMW club for only R100 ( plus  lunch money)  , it is on Bilton Wine Farm , on 14 November ,there is some nice up and down hills there and Pete O and some other great trainers are doing the training . There will be 3 groups and no pressure .

https://www.bmwmotorcycleclubcape.co.za/ladies039-training-day-14-november-2010

This is great news!  Bly om te sien hier's nog 'n girlie!  Op die oomblik is my bike net frame en enjin, maar dit behoort defnitief dan al klaar te wees.  Dalk bring ek twee ander girlies ook saam!  Ek het die girlie ride op grondpad na Mamesbury op diie BMW site gesien.  Baie nice.  Hoop ek sien jou een van die dae in lewende lywe!  :D

Dusty Rusty said:
This is great news!  Bly om te sien hier's nog 'n girlie!  Op die oomblik is my bike net frame en enjin, maar dit behoort defnitief dan al klaar te wees.  Dalk bring ek twee ander girlies ook saam!  Ek het die girlie ride op grondpad na Mamesbury op diie BMW site gesien.  Baie nice.  Hoop ek sien jou een van die dae in lewende lywe!  :D

DR yes great if you can make it , you will learn so much  :thumleft:, book on the BMW site or pm me , and see you sometime soon  :biggrin: