Easter Karoo-ing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good-weather rider ???

Nice RR ...... and thanks for allowing us to join you guys into the Hell .....

MellowJo said:
Another good-weather rider ???

Nice RR ...... and thanks for allowing us to join you guys into the Hell .....

nee nee nee oom johan, ek gee nie om vir nat raak nie, maar daai wind was iets ongelooflik!!!!

uhhhh, why is your bike kitted to the nines and panne's bike has ummm, nothing, not even a tank bag!?!  ???

Where's his toothbrush!?!?!  >:D

Lynn said:
uhhhh, why is your bike kitted to the nines and panne's bike has ummm, nothing, not even a tank bag!?!   ???

ja ask him!!!  :p

Lynn said:
uhhhh, why is your bike kitted to the nines and panne's bike has ummm, nothing, not even a tank bag!?!   ???

I had to lug around an 85 liter backpack, which I obviously took off everytime photos were taken. ::)

It was quite full, so my toothbrush was in one of my pants' side pockets. :mwink:

Panne said:
Lynn said:
uhhhh, why is your bike kitted to the nines and panne's bike has ummm, nothing, not even a tank bag!?!  ???

I had to lug around an 85 liter backpack, which I obviously took off everytime photos were taken. ::)

It was quite full, so my toothbrush was in one of my pants' side pockets. :mwink:

sjoe jou neus raak al hoe langer!!!

oh and he moaned when i told him there wasn't any space for his book in my luggage roll!!!

I moaned 'cos my backpack was full and the book couldn't fit in one of my pockets. ;D

Panne said:
I moaned 'cos my backpack was full and the book couldn't fit in one of my pockets. ;D
get a bigger pocket or a smaller book.

Firecoast said:
nooooooooo, what he should get is a carrier!  :p
but you know mos a carrier is not cool/styling on an orangy devil? sjoe....that is mos why the gurl becomes the pak-oks... :pot:
and panne...why are you reading a book on a ride.... ::)

laurika said:
Firecoast said:
nooooooooo, what he should get is a carrier!  :p
but you know mos a carrier is not cool/styling on an orangy devil? sjoe....that is mos why the gurl becomes the pak-oks... :pot:
and panne...why are you reading a book on a ride.... ::)

Netso.  :imaposer:

As for the book: dit was om "tips" te vang. :biggrin:

die boek was so boring hy het middagslapies gevat permanent!  :p

WTF!!!!?

XT660 fair weather riders
KTM950 riders into reading

Adventure riding is going soft  :eek:

Firecoast said:
die boek was so boring hy het middagslapies gevat permanent!  :p

Dis waar. Ek het BITTER min gelees! :biggrin: