EC Bash 2012 - My Side of It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic JUPE  :thumleft: :thumleft:  All's well that ends well. Looks like all had a HELL`ova BASH. ;D  Bonus (I HOPE) is that there were no serious incidents of participants going too, or from the bash.

Again , GOOD STUFF JUPE! Thanks for " swimming so well , in the "deep end"  

I sure hope I can make next years one.

Best Regards

ALL Dogs who were at the BASH please take note of the following DRAW

A Forum Draw will be held for: 1x Sponsored Entry to the CAPE ADVENTURE BIKE CHALLENGE – Valued @ R895
NB:
The Competition thread will be posted under: General Bike Related Banter, and will be open from 12pm on Wednesday 23 May 2012 – 12pm Thursday 24 May 2012 for Posting.

The Thread name will be: EC Bash Lucky Draw

This Draw is only open to those who entered/attended the EC Bash on the 11-13 May 2012.

Horsepower (Hennie), gave the EC BASH a Sponsorship of: 1x Sponsored Entry to the CAPE ADVENTURE BIKE CHALLENGE, for which I did not Draw on Saturday Evening..... :dousing:

The draw will work as follows:
• Much like phone in competitions on the radio, except you will be required to post in on the forum Thread: EC Bash Lucky Draw
• To qualify for the draw your post must only contain the acronym : CABC 2012
• You may post as many times as you like.
• I will draw a mystery number before the Draw starts and the person whose post number corresponds with the number Drawn wins the Entry.
• The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Winner will be announced as soon after the closing Time as possible.
• It is requested that you do not post comments and banter on this Thread as it may mess with the draw, but if you must, those posts do not qualify for the draw. (After the Draw closes you may abuse the Thread as per usual practice)

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all our Sponsors who graciously and generously gave to the East Cape WD Bash, to each of you we all owe a debt of gratitude for making the event possible and enjoyable for all who attended.

Check out the CABC Lucky Draw:
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=99123.0

LouisXander said:
Hoop ek sien jou by die Nasional Bash Jup.

Jup is daar...moenie jy worry nie!!  :deal:

Jy gaan seker Stoetie tot daar Louis?  :peepwall: :pot:

Voetsek Worteltjie! Wou jou nog gevra het wat van die pienk melkies geword het by die FS Bash?? Die keer ry ek, werk of nie!!

LouisXander said:
Voetsek Worteltjie! Wou jou nog gevra het wat van die pienk melkies geword het by die FS Bash?? Die keer ry ek, werk of nie!!

As jy kan lees...kan ky presteer.................. :mwink:

IMG-20120520-00262.jpg

LouisXander said:
Hoop ek sien jou by die Nasional Bash Jup.

Ja, ek en Mamma sal daar wees. Wys jou, bederf hulle een keer en jou moeilikheid is geboek.