EC BASH - DORINGKLOOF.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisL - DUSTRIDERS said:
Geriatrix

I actually greeted him and did not know it was him, would have like to chat a bit longer. Next time Doc. :deal: :thumleft:

Absolutely!!!!
I wanted to discuss things with you, but it did not work out.
Absolute respect for the way you ride.

Thanks to all, especially Brian and Tony, for what may be the best ride of my life!

Geriatrix said:
Thanks to all, especially Brian and Tony, for what may be the best ride of my life!
Two good riding partners you have there Geriatrix, except that Brian oke is a bit of a madman at 65 on his 1200 ;) :thumleft:

Geriatrix said:
Two good riding partners you have there Geriatrix, except that Brian oke is a bit of a madman at 65 on his 1200 ;) :thumleft:

Yes, they have done wonders for my confidence, as have riders like you!

Geriatrix said:

Was good to meet you. Respect for the journey back to your leg over the 690  :thumleft: :ricky:

Geriatrix said:
Firecoast said:
Sorry to have missed this one  :'( :'(

We ( me ) are sorry to have missed you.

I think that we could have had some good arguments!!

Heated debates sounds so much more peaceful  :biggrin:

Well that was my 10 ec bash and what a awesome ride,see old friends and make new ones. Well done Gerrad and the Baviaans team.Cant wait for next year.

bradleys said:
Well that was my 10 ec bash and what a awesome ride,see old friends and make new ones. Well done Gerrad and the Baviaans team.Cant wait for next year.

Yes congrats - as we understood the only one having made a decade of EC Bashes!  ;D  Followed by Andy660 and myself with 9 each ... and have a '10  year voucher' as we were both en route to an EC Bash when we had an accident.  ::)

Geriatrix said:
Geriatrix said:

Yes, they have done wonders for my confidence, as have riders like you!

Huge respect for both you guys Arthur and Chris, for getting back on the bikes and riding the way you guys do after your misfortunes. Most would have called it a day. More like 67 Chris. ;)

BiG DoM said:
Was good to meet you. Respect for the journey back to your leg over the 690  :thumleft: :ricky:

Thanks. I enjoyed meeting the people behind the posts on the Forum.
Riding is the easy part. Getting on and off are still difficult.

Geriatrix said:
BiG DoM said:

Get a 1200 and get on from the rightside. Right foot on rightpeg. Pull up on handlebars and swing leftleg over.
The handlebars have to be turned to the right. If turned to the left the bike topples over to the right.

Last pic is TrailBlazer making condense milk coffee
Elsie and TrailBlazer had everything in that magic tent and they spoilt me with all their help  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Attachments

• IMG_1854.jpg
    IMG_1854.jpg
    129.7 KB
  • IMG_1856.jpg
    IMG_1856.jpg
    222.1 KB
  • IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    152.8 KB
  • IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    111.1 KB
  • IMG_1889.jpg
    IMG_1889.jpg
    234.2 KB
This poor under fed buffalo dude had a horn facing up and the other down/ sideways  :eek:  :eek:

Attachments

• FILE1473.JPG
    FILE1473.JPG
    262 KB
Geriatrix said:
BiG DoM said:

Get a 1200 and get on from the rightside. Right foot on rightpeg. Pull up on handlebars and swing leftleg over.
The handlebars have to be turned to the right. If turned to the left the bike topples over to the right.

I miss my 1200, but am not able to afford to replace it. Perhaps next year?
That is how I often have to get onto the 690.

bradleys said:
Jip ,Me too.
I left home and paid for 10 bash`s,
One ,  I cant remember why I didnt get there , or how I ended up in front of the tv at home, missing two weeks of memory Humfff.

But it left me alive , cracked skull , broken ribs and collarbone.
But that was 7 years ago , I think , mmmm.

Andy660 said:
bradleys said:
Jip ,Me too.
I left home and paid for 10 bash`s,
One ,  I cant remember why I didnt get there , or how I ended up in front of the tv at home, missing two weeks of memory Humfff.

But it left me alive , cracked skull , broken ribs and collarbone.
But that was 7 years ago , I think , mmmm.

Sorry Andy660 but Bradleys not going share the glory of 10 EC bashes with anyone :D

2StrokeDan said:
Nice to see all the pics and the good time you all had.

Daai Ball+chain lyk maar flou op daai een foto. :thumleft:

Daai pic was Saterdagaand.  Ek het toe al mooi geloop vanaf die Woensdag.
:peepwall:

Ball and Chain said:
2StrokeDan said:
Nice to see all the pics and the good time you all had.

Daai Ball+chain lyk maar flou op daai een foto. :thumleft:

Daai pic was Saterdagaand.  Ek het toe al mooi geloop vanaf die Woensdag.
:peepwall:

Jy was seker bang vir die bietjie reēn en koue?