EC Bash - side entry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have just packed my gear. Takes a while to get everything together - especially the tools and essentials for potential bike damage on this track. I have packed up the support vehicle with tie-downs, extra oil and fuel, a case of beer, meat and Tornado is adding the camping fridge. And that's just to get there!  >:D

Full tool set, plus Prately steel, cable ties, duct tape and plenty puncture repair goodies and 15 bombs.

Some of the guys are coming to my house in a few hours to load their kit on the 4x4 and to drink a beer or two and tan a chop.

Riders set out tomorrow at 6.30am including myself on the old XT500 thumper, Jules (Yammie 660) and DirtyXT (Yammie 660)

So full team Yamaha, and a whole day of glorious and potentially difficult 4x4 terrain.

So i guess micro packing is not your forte then! :laughing4:
Enjoy guys! :thumleft:

Just spoke to one of the local guys about the 4x4 track and he said it has deteriorated dramatically in the last few months after torrential rainfall in the area. Plus it looks like we may have a wee bit of rain tomorrow  >:D ;D :eek:

Pistonpete said:
So i guess micro packing is not your forte then! :laughing4:
Enjoy guys! :thumleft:

I normally go everywhere with a tank bag and nothing else. Because the 4x4 is taking some of the stuff for guys and organizers to the bash, may as well squeeze in a case of Zamaleks and a few chops for the ride there  :laughing4:

Evil little team there J-dog…
Just look sharp with that Jules character in your midst; he’s always got a few pre breako surprises in that tail pack that go “ktshhh”…
Have a safe one boys and take plenty peechas please!

Veldbrand said:
Just look sharp with that Jules character in your midst; he’s always got a few pre breako surprises in that tail pack that go “ktshhh”…

Ja, Jules and DirtyXT aren't guys who fuck around. Going to be plenty of bedlam  :laughing4:

Gooi mielies and enjoy!! Give Edgy a PK for me plz!!  :deal:

make sure you get your 'i survived a jules ride' sticker,
if you survive,  that is...

J-dog said:
Carrots said:

I was going to give him one as well. Should I give him 2?

As many as you like.....and while you are busy.....include Jules sommer as well.  :thumleft:

Carrots said:
J-dog said:
Carrots said:

I was going to give him one as well. Should I give him 2?

As many as you like.....and while you are busy.....include Jules sommer as well.  :thumleft:

Is this like the definition of a best friend?

Goes out, gets two blowjobs - comes back and gives you one of them?

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

:peepwall:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    363.1 KB
The Dog donning his armour for the side entry onslaught
DSC00719.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

Leejay feeling good
DSC00722.jpg

Tweedle Dumb
DSC00723.jpg

Good mates leave me in the dust to feel which road I should take. Donned my bushman hat and started tracking
DSC00724.jpg

One thing is we are spoilt for natural beauty in the EC
DSC00725.jpg

Smoke break for the dust warriors
DSC00728.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

Baviaans lodge all nicely tucked away looks like a place for a lekker weekend
DSC00730.jpg

Fresh mountain water
DSC00731.jpg

Road winding along before the nasty stuff
DSC00732.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

Things move down from high to low range
DSC00737.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

Road getting gnarly
DSC00741.jpg

Views just get more spectacular
DSC00743.jpg

My head has been knocked on the side beam of the door so many times with all the axle twists I'm getting gatvol
DSC00745.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

and the road gets worse
DSC00747.jpg

Once again my good mates leave me to guess which of the 3 roads to take on top the "mountain intersection". Once again don my bushman tracking cap.....
DSC00748.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

Hey guys where are you......?
DSC00750.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

At camp the evening
DSC00752.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

Genuine pair of riding god socks owned by J-Dog...... Apparently sacrificed to the fire forcibly by Firecoast (appropriate)
DSC00771.jpg

Our village idiot....
DSC00772.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

The road home was slowwwwww
DSC00795.jpg

Thanks for sharing and giving us support. Did my best to leave you enough rocks and tracks to follow. I had absolute faith in your tracking skills!!! You're one part Indian tracker and made it!! Catch you soon for a workshop session. Got a few mods and fixes coming up.

Veldbrand said:
Ha ha. I was taking notes.