Eilandsrivier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemodakar

Race Dog
Reaction score
This morning, Beagle Boy and I took a quickie up Eilandsrivier.
Excuse the pun ... to start off with things were a bit "Misty", but it turned out to be a nice day.
We got as far as Out of Africa, and then things went Fugly, Slow Poke, etc., etc.
Needless to say, I made the trip home by myself.
At last, I'm a Wild Dog!!

Attachments

• th_HPIM1993.jpg
    th_HPIM1993.jpg
    4.9 KB
  • th_HPIM1994.jpg
    th_HPIM1994.jpg
    4.9 KB
  • th_HPIM1995.jpg
    th_HPIM1995.jpg
    5.6 KB
Hey Nemodakar... ummmmm .... you in the postage stamp bizniz???

800 x 600 is good...  :mwink:

:lamer:

Lekka ride thanks ....  :thumleft:

Good to see you arrived home safely  :drunken_smilie:

The other WD's were Herms and Jman !!

Our adventure started last night when Nemo phoned and asked if I was interested in helping him deliver some “Naartjies” to a friend of his who farms along the Elandsriver road. Having had withdrawal symptoms as I haven’t ridden  for a while I agreed and a time & meeting place was arranged, 10:30 op die plaas!! :thumleft:

Naturally I was early, the tar road to Hankey was pleasant, but every now and then it tossed a “surprise” pothole at me .... I arrived at the farm at 9:30 and we loaded the cargo .....

100_0324.jpg

BMW Citrus carrier  

Geepers ... Hankey is a busy town on a Saturday morning .... as Nemo had to fill up so we decided to do the honours in Patensie rather, in the hope that the filling station wasn’t going to be quite as busy as the one in Hankey!! Once this was done we were off to Elandsriver.

100_0320.jpg

The Green of spring really is stunning .. I’ll be passing through again to see just how many flowers are going to be out!!

100_0323.jpg

Nemodakar & Beagle Boy

Now as this was a friend of Nemo’s I assumed that he knew where the farm was, needless to say we stopped at another farm to ask directions and we still managed to get lost.  :peepwall: This meant that the valuable cargo went undelivered until we pulled into “Out of Africa” that famous pub where we met some of the other Dawgs where we proceeded to have a couple of pints together and the cargo was distributed.
Always a good ride and a really nice afternoon was had ... thanks chaps!!!
:biggrin:  :biggrin:

Carnivore said:
Hey Nemodakar... ummmmm .... you in the postage stamp bizniz???

800 x 600 is good...  :mwink:

:lamer:
I'll introduce him to photobucket tomorrow :laughing4:

Don't you have a magnifying glass ....  :pot:

BMWPE said:
Those pics look mighty old to me   02/14/2008  ???
When did you say you went for a naartjie delivery  ???
OH hell, thanks for pointing that out  ... my camera date is obviously farked up ... :bueller:

What made it nice ,was the beers at Out of Africa.
Oh ja, and I met 3 new dogs and an old dog named Fugly. Had a nice time guys.