Ending a 4 Month drought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
Finally got a chance to go for a quick ride on Sunday afternoon...this bike is soooooooooooo awesome!!

I've forgotten what a beast it is..!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPrMSQ55zNQ

Lekker video Ettienne  :thumleft:

Pasop net vir die Metro polisie. Hulle het so 2 weke terug ouens gestop wat daar gespeel het.

:imaposer: :imaposer:

Jy sal my nie glo nie, maar toe ek gisteraand terugkom van Langebaan, toe sien ek al die spore en dink toe by myself, watter bike het Ettiene nou in die hande gehad!!! :)

Bly om te sien die Yammie is weer aan die gang!

Snafu said:
:imaposer: :imaposer:

Jy sal my nie glo nie, maar toe ek gisteraand terugkom van Langebaan, toe sien ek al die spore en dink toe by myself, watter bike het Ettiene nou in die hande gehad!!! :)

Bly om te sien die Yammie is weer aan die gang!
:D :D :D

Hey E what happened to riding on my track, was there looking for you, it was good to ride but Sunday lots of rain, o will have to wait for the run offs to clear a bit. Some new challenging double and triple jumps :eek: have been put in  :pot:  :ricky:

Cool editing!

Ek like die setup shots - baie goed gedoen.

(En nice wheelies ook)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice video Ettienne!  Lyk my jy raak nou 'n professionele kameraman ook.  Is jy nie bang iemand 'vat' jou kamera terwyl jy so wegry van hom af nie?  ;)

Dunce said:
Hey E what happened to riding on my track, was there looking for you, it was good to ride but Sunday lots of rain, o will have to wait for the run offs to clear a bit. Some new challenging double and triple jumps :eek: have been put in  :pot:  :ricky:

Hey! Wanted to come sooo badly, but had trials on aswell, so only got to ride this bike late yesterday afternoon.

Eisbein said:
Cool editing!

Ek like die setup shots - baie goed gedoen.

(En nice wheelies ook)

;D ;D ;D ;D

hehe thanks, the gopro cam is very nice to work with!

Dunce said:
Hey E what happened to riding on my track,

I'm having new tyres put on this week, if it doesnt rain again, will the track be dry enough to ride Sat?

Yip, we have raised a few of the lower areas and have also added some intresting sections on the Enduro loop that go into a marsh and dams so it is all good. Did the track and enduro on my 950 the other day and it was fun  :mwink:
Come ride.

Nice Etienne!

Daai singletracks langs Fairtrees is alreeds fun op 'n MTB, kan net dink hoe dit op daai YZ moet wees.

Jy skraap seker nuwe singletrack vir die MTB's  :drif:

Lekker video :thumleft: Makes wanna go shop for a YZ now!

Latest posts