Fork-in-road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Mr Hardy. Got to love the road less traveled hey!

Cheers!

Great fun, and great roads!
Thanks for sharing.  :thumleft:

SACK said:
Nice one Mr Hardy. Got to love the road less traveled hey!

Cheers!

for sure, I love trying to find the other way there.  ;D

Pistonpete said:
Nice RR Mark :thumleft: KZN ok then! ;D

:thumleft: :thumleft: the riding here is very diffirent to WC. Long open roads are in short supply, most of the riding looks like it will be nice a tight, up and down.... >:D loving it  :thumleft:

superten said:
Hey Mark, looks great up there. How are the Heidis working for you?

all I will say is....I'm looking to fit the Desert rear tyre very soon. The Heidis are ok on the gravel but they really don't like the wet muddy conditions. I have about 3500km on them but will have to replace in the next 1000km.

Lekker Mark ,glad you having fun up there,really miss having a beer or two with you ,ride safe and hopefully see you at the ec bash.

Jeez man, what lekker report Mark.  Glad you are enjoying KZN.  How does it feel to stay in a province who can play some decent rugby?  :peepwall:

Excellent wqeekend and report! Perhaps some knobblies would have avoided that slip? It is amazing how friendly dirtbikers are. They are happy to stop in the middle of a race and lose all that time they were trying to make up, without any problems.

Dare done!

Mark acting the pro...

Attachments

• Croc pic.jpg
    Croc pic.jpg
    96.7 KB
Ryperd said:
Jeez man, what lekker report Mark.  Glad you are enjoying KZN.  How does it feel to stay in a province who can play some decent rugby?  :peepwall:

Very true  >:D Sharks rule. I'm am old natal boy, grew up and did my schooling in Durban so I have always been a sharks suppoter.

:thumleft:

bradleys said:
Lekker Mark ,glad you having fun up there,really miss having a beer or two with you ,ride safe and hopefully see you at the ec bash.

I am hoping that I can make the EC Bash, will be really good to share a beer with you guys again.  :eek:ccasion14:

Thump said:
Malibu said:
Dare done!

Mark acting the pro...
That's one scared looking crocodile..
And rightly so

:imaposer:

Lekka Mark!!
Whats your plans over Dec break, ek wil dalk vir 'n week in s-cape and natal kom ry. Djy ke-mos die paaie nou

So how many "Birds" did you see???  :pot::imaposer:

Latest posts