Fork-in-road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, Mark... Nice trip... Im gagging to go ride in KZN

You should get in contact with Slashback, he can go show you some awesome roads around KZN...

lightning1 said:
Excellent wqeekend and report! Perhaps some knobblies would have avoided that slip? It is amazing how friendly dirtbikers are. They are happy to stop in the middle of a race and lose all that time they were trying to make up, without any problems.

a really good bunch of guys  :thumleft: but it was not a timed race/fun enduro. Just a organised fun day on a marked route, more like a organised training day for the rides.

Fourie-kop said:
So how many "Birds" did you see???  :pot::imaposer:

saddly the birds were not out or had run away from this old greygay man  ::) >:D

Hi Bus  :D

Speack to Slashback every week, hopefully getting together for a ride soon. He showed me excellent riding last year when I was last in the PMB area.

Got to say there is incredable riding here on the north coast of KZN  :laughing4:

hol borsel!! :biggrin:

great ride, with great pics

but ermmmmmm........

don't ever not fall :mwink:

mountainboy said:

but ermmmmmm........

A ride without a fall is like sex without c.......g  >:D  :imaposer:

Hey Mark, what a cool ride but why oh why do you have to go enduroing with yr 950!! ::) :biggrin:

I really enjoyed that area on our tour, even though it was mostly on tar :p

Hope to see you soon. :thumleft:

I&horse said:
Hey Mark, what a cool ride but why oh why do you have to go enduroing with yr 950!! ::) :biggrin:

all for the advenrure  ;)

yip the 950 was heavy and most of the riding was 2nd and 3rd gear, I think I got into 4th once, for about a second or two. The tyres were the biggest problem on the bike. Will need to fit very aggressive nobblies before doing the next one.

An SE would have been a total rave.  >:D

Mark Hardy said:
mountainboy said:

but ermmmmmm........

haaibo, sorry baas, ek ken hom nie daai word nie. Eish, vertel my

Mark Hardy said:

You're doing it WRONG!! :imaposer:

very very nice and for the thousandth time I miss Natal.

That sign Do not feed the crocodiles has put a damper on my travel plans with my WIFE. >:D >:D

He photochopped them, they actually read '  Beware of the Hardy ' and  ' Please dont feed the Hardy'    ;D ;D      Nice report Mark  :thumleft:

Latest posts