Freezing fingers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushman_2

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
I would like some advice from my fellow riders.

I invested in the BMW Pro winter II gloves @ a cost of 1200 Ront, now believe me it took quite the wile to build up the courage to do the actual payment as that is a lot of money for a set of gloves. My setup is BMW Dakar with standard hand guards, no heated grips and I also wear a pair of first accent thermal gloves underneath my Pro winter 2 gloves, I ride from Vereeniging to Midrand daily and the average temp the last few mornings is between -1 and 2 Deg adding the windchill (0 deg at 100Km/h becomes -23 deg) my hands are so sore from the cold by the time I reach the blockhouse that I cannot use my fingers anymore, this is becoming a safety issue more than a discomfort issue and it is a hell of a discomfort.

Now I believe the gloves is probably up there with the best so how do I solve the problem?

A - Fit aftermarket hand gaurds that will provide better wind protection, What make will do the job?
B - Buy another set of Gloves - What do I buy?
C - Bite the bullet and pray for summer

Any advice will be appreciated.