Gatvol of visors misting up and not repelling water off the visor in rain?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michnus

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
In 2004 Motosolutions asked members of ADVrider to help test a new formula for a coating that would help repel rain from visors. At the time I used an AraiTX and commuted by bike on a daily basis, and I was gatvol for not being able to see properly when it rain.
Worse when you open the visor and a fine mist spray got into the visor and stuck on the inside of the visor.

From the start I was impressed with the stuff and it worked, for the next 3 years I help tested the product and they kept on improving the product. They also added a product called FogTech which prevent fogging.

Well it has been a long time in the making and I have decided to bring it to SA. It's the kind of product that will benefit enduro and MX riders, paintball players, mountain-bikers and even helicopter and other aircraft canopies. Basically any sport, hobby or job that face shields are in use will benefit from Fogtech and Raincoat.
It is easy to apply and safe for any type of face shield.

i-KR42WTx-L.jpg

i-W9HGfMQ-L.jpg

There are two products:
Raincoat is designed for use on the outside of face-shield to repel water droplets off the screen. The application last for weeks depending on the amount of water and cleaning.
Packaging is a box consist of 5 easy to use pouches an applicator and a buff.
Raincoat will retail for around R85-00 for the 5 pack, it will cover around 45square feet area!

The Fogtech is packaged in small pouches and each wipe can cover 5 face shields cover area. They are small enough to fit in any jacket or even a wallet.
The Fogtech will retail for around R140-00 for a 12 pack and works out to R11.66 per wipe.

Available from all the usual suspect vendors on the forum  :deal:​
There's lots more info on the website plus video clips.​
www.ATGvision.co.za

Attachments

• RainCoat (600 x 548).png
    RainCoat (600 x 548).png
    322.6 KB · Views: 867
  • Fogtech-12-pack-wipes (600 x 548).png
    Fogtech-12-pack-wipes (600 x 548).png
    267.6 KB · Views: 865