Gello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hello all,

New here (duh). Not new to biking though.
Started some 8ish years ago, on a little Suzuki TS50. Several years later I sold the Zook and got a Yamaha TZR125. I've had the thing for close to 6yrs now and it's time to move on! The old man used to have a Kawa 175cc (I think). I was always too scared to ride it and he eventually sold it. I regret that now!

Rode a friend's DR650 a year or two ago and loved it! This year I took a 1200GS for a spin, and it scared me to death. Then I got to ride a F800, and almost ended up not giving it back to my mate cause I liked it so much  >:D

Looking to start commuting on the baaik, and I'm thinking a dual is the way to go. So I figured, the best place to get info, hints and tips, will be a forum full of dual riders.  :3some:

Since the beginning of the year I've been torturing myself by checking Gumtree for bikes, almost every day (sometimes 3 times a day). I'm hoping that I will finally be able to buy a bike before the end of the year, and truly join the biker ranks.  :ricky: