Glenink Geocache. Planning a location and outride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heimer

Gentleman Dog
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
My idea is to create a geocache for GlenInk somewhere in the eastern Cape.

Furthermore, it would be nice if the cache is in the vicinity of the 2012 EC bash, so we can do an outride and go place the cache.

A remote but scenic location would be good. Some place that people can work into a trip, stop a little while and ponder...

------------------

Because I am in the Western Cape, I would need the help of any EC dogs to scout for a good location.

B.t.w. every geocache needs an 'owner' that can maintain it in terms of making sure there is a log-book, the cache container is in good condition and to replace it if it becomes damaged or pilfered.

Location-wise - it makes sense that the cache is in a reasonable location from a Wild Dog that will become (or is ) a member of the geocaching site. www.geocaching.com
That person needs to place the cache on his watch-list and will  note the comments of the finders and do the necessary to maintain the cache.

Please post your ideas on this thread and we can hopfully have something definite by the time of the EC bash.