GLOVES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I sort of need , want a new pair of gloves , but the good stuff is expensive . Some years ago I used Wish to import /buy some FURYGAN short leather gloves , they still the same price , but out PO is useless and not keen to take the risk . bought a xl pair , slightly big , so got a L pair , fit was tighter and used them most. but found on long rides my fingers go numb , tried the looser ones ( always take more than one pair of gloves on tour) and they were better .
This past weekend I visited MOTO MATE , and found a really nice pair of RST evo gloves , fit is great , but price is eye watering . I know out R has no buying power making anything good very expensive , does one take a hard ass stance and go buy a great fitting glove that should last a while or buy the budget ones that is not 100 % . I am tempted , as the Paki gloves seem to be very tight on the fingers . these just fitted right first time on!

Last edited: