Going to see a man about a coin the RR - with irrelevant detail added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have loved to join, the pics look great. Who's doing the RR?

hawkeye said:
Great ride

did you manage to get a pic of the 'Burger Pond', that must have been worth a nice sum?
;D

Here you go. Price varies depending on the collector who wants this in his collection. Could be as little as R3500 (the weight in gold) or as high as R35k (highest number I heard to date)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 552
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 560
Thx Oskosh.

Thank you to all the other dogs, the support is appreciated.

Knormoer. Those details are not irrelevant at all. Thank you for sharing them. Your dad and your family will be in my thoughts. Sterkte.

Thx!

I am leaving for Bloem again on Sunday. Given that I am still a bit tender from the previous trip and subsequent kidney infection, this time I am using the Landy. However, ride we must so the GS will be on the trailer allowing me to explore the area when I get the opportunity.

And finally there is no more pain.

My dad quietly passed away this evening at 23:00.

Lekker slaap pappa!

Demmit Lukas!!!

Mag jy net mooi dinge en mannemoed oorhou.

My innige meegevoel vriend

Innige meegevoel en alle sterkte vir jou & familie.

Ek is ook daardeur.
Ergste is die eerste paar maande.... vrae wat mens altyd nog wou gevra het........  :(

Ai, al verwag mens dit, en weet tyd stap aan is dit nooit 'n maklike ding nie. Sterkte daar, LKM.

Lord Knormoer said:
Hando said:
Comment if I may.

I really liked your RR. The pics are stunning.

I do miss the human element with regards to your dad, the coin and the story behind it.

I will add when I find the words, that's a promise!

I too am keen to hear the rest as this is such a moving story/ trip .... in time it might well prove to be one of the most memorable for you.

Thanks for sharing.

Baie sterkte aan jou en familie in die tyd. mag julle die krag ontvang om julle deur hierdie tyd te dra.

The pain eventually goes away. The memories stay fore ever. thanks for sharing and sterkte vir jou en jou familie 

Baie sterkte vir jou Lukas. En vir Gert en die res van julle familie. !!!

Latest posts