Help Urgently Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBull2007

Bachelor Dog
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi guys.

The Story:
Mrs BB & I arrived in SA this morning after a harrowing trip back from South America to pick up our brand spanking new BMW's 650 & 800GS this weekend. WOOHOO ;D :biggrin: :drif:  :drif:

The idea was to cruise up north for an easy (mostly tar) weekend to be back Tuesday in time for a 1000km service before we attend a much needed off road weekender course in Amersfoort next Thursday. Then we plan to do a East to west coast trip (Sodwana-Luderitz) and up through Namibia, back through Okavango run over 2-3 weeks. Anyway its one of a number of ideas of what we eventually be doing in preparation for some epic trips in Peru when the bikes get there.

The Problem
ALL of our luggage we flew with and the kids luggage complete with helmets, boots, jackets, winter wear, tyre spanners tools etc. , six bags in all, never pitched up on this side.  :eek7:

Im sitting here typing to you in my only underrods,...ok my only set of clothes, no toothbrush nada.

So the whole plan to have the bikes ready for next week is already screwed and we're only here for four weeks with no chance of cancelling or postponing this course with is very important for Mrs BB's confidence.

Ive just found out the bags have been found in Beunos Aires and will only be here on Monday afternoon (please, please let everything still be there when it gets here)  :'(

Not to be Totally Outdone, I am hoping and praying I can rent/borrow some basic ATTGAT gear (helmets jackets boots) for me and Mrs BB tomorrow, so that we can ease these babies in over the weekend in time for their service.

I will be most grateful to anyone who can help or point me in the right direction.