HP2 stuff for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parkinoff

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Now that I am happy with my bike as it is I have decided to sell some items.

Toets vir eers net die waters:

1)I have an extra set of wheels, black epoxy coated HP2 front wheel, perfect condition with (non original) disc. Rear wheel perfect but with minor scratches.
2)Pump and air shock - want to sell as a unit.
3)One set of nice grey tank shrouds complete with inserts and roundels. same condition as the ones that Grolls bought - check with him for second opinion of condition. One set of grey tank covers excluding the insert and in fair scratched condition. To sell with the nice set.
4)Set of front forks, will have them serviced by Superfoxi as well as have the compression and double rebound damping mod done as well correct springs installed for rider weight.
5)2 x Original fuel tanks with extra fuel inlet and outlet attachments, I had 2 different system where the underseat tank never had to be accessed and worked as a reserve tank. Werk met Facet pomp wat petrol bo in die HP2 tank inpomp en n uitlaat na die onderste tank soos mens volmaak met petrol.
6)Hyde headlight cover - clear, saam met laser-cut oranje covers. Albei splinternuut.
7)R1200GS / HP2 handle bar raisers.
8)Oorspronklike underseat plastic insert saam met die tail piece.
9)Oorspronklike seat maar oorgetrek in grys en blou met HP2 logo opgescreenprint.
10)Voorwiel soos gekoop by JacoM - wiel ry kak en wobble erg maar kan herstel word.

As julle wil weet waar Woema se wiel is? Rim is nou seker al n hele paar RedBull blikkies, Mayhem het die speke en die hub word n Woody's wiel.
11)Grys modderskerm - redelike toestand
12)Original bash plate

Fotos moeilik want ek werk nou met Windows 8.1 en ek sukkel om my Samsung gelink te kry. Ek kan pics wassup na belangstellendes.