I AM BACK FROM THE GRAVEL TRAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hey Dogs posted on behalf of Selly the gravel inspector

The last time we heared from Selly was when he was lying in hospital after having bought a patch of gravel on the freeway      Who ever said there was no joy in racing home to the warm arms of your wife after being out in the cold wind and rain      maybe those warm arms where for the neighbours husband  but thats another chapter

I had just got home when i received a call from Selly telling me he was the owner of a piece of land near by but not to worry he was fine.  Our buddy Joe and Merv assisted Selly to load his bike on a trailer so as to get the bike to his workshop, Selly had in the meantime assure his stik he was OK

The accident happened around three in the afternoon after dropping the Yammie off Selly decided to call at the hospital just in case  so Dog imagine the Stiks face when she recieved a call from the hospital to inform her that her man was being held over for a few days

IMG_0003.JPG

robinsion.jpg

Whilst Sell was lying around feeling very sorry for himself      we set about rebuilding the bike

Before we started on the Yammie it was coloured in blue with strips  like

DSCF0826.jpg

On a very cold and rainy nite whilst walking my Yorkie and Bulldog i came up with the following

IMG_0002.jpg

DSCF2158.jpg

DSCF2165.jpg

Selly with his 2nd love

DSCF2168.jpg

SPEED ON BROTHER HELL AINT HALF FULL

ORCHIE FAILED HIS            GET ONE BROTHER THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO SEE ON A TWO WHEELER

Hiya keith, is he still in hospital?what does he know of riding bikes in any case ;-)) he's a buggy man "witblitz"

Bliksem daardie bike lyk nou mooi. Julle is goeie pelle  :thumleft: