Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nee wat, ek het nou net saam met my vrou na die reeks "Tread the globe" gekyk, van 2 Britse oumense wat die wêreld deurkruis het in

n Fiat Ducato paneelwa, en hulle is BAIE meer exciting as Itchy...
Watch her without your wife. If you don't have to worry about the "burn-to-ashes" glares from the other side of the couch, it will be a lot more exciting when you can properly enjoy her riding style.
;)

Looks more like a DR400E

but I think it is a Himalayan 450

Last edited:
Watch her without your wife. If you don't have to worry about the "burn-to-ashes" glares from the other side of the couch, it will be a lot more exciting when you can properly enjoy her riding style.
;)
Are you suggesting I try and see her from a sexual angle???

Sick minds on here.o_O

But I can see no other reason for her popularity than a bunch of old pervs following her. She does nothing special on a motorcycle at all. Just ride and film.

You okes are like dogs after a bitch on heat.:LOL:

Sick minds on here.o_O

But I can see no other reason for her popularity than a bunch of old pervs following her. She does nothing special on a motorcycle at all. Just ride and film.

So, when will you start filming your epic rides through various continents? Looking forward to watching it.

Thing is Danie, we like her for various reasons. Indeed, her being pretty and sexy is one. There are various other reasons as well. Why do you dislike her though? You don't. You just can't help trolling everyone who likes her. :ROFLMAO:

Wat het die twee Britse oues van dae anders gedoen as ry en verfilm? ;)

Sick minds on here.o_O

I kind of like the angle of a "normal" person traveling the world on a bike vs someone with exceptional bike handling skills doing things on a bike that if I had to do in my dreams would leave me waking up with a shot back and a permanent limp.

I also like that she comes across as a open person chatting to anyone and happy to stay in the sketchiest accommodation that makes Brakpan and Stellenbosh look like holiday destinations :p

Dont see the pipe on the side bit anyway that screenshot could be photoshopped in various ways
None of the bikes on her list seems to fit…
T7 with the much needed end can mod?

IMG_6540.jpeg

That silhouette looks very much like the old Africa Twin but I very much doubt it.....

See I was right, its a D(KL)R Himalayan E