It's Official. Im now a Forum Vendor. Get your LED's from me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Hi Wild Dogs

It's been a bumpy couple of months.
With me losing my job on the 1st August 2013, Ive had to be creative as to how I put food beer on the table.

I've been doing the odd Forum Email signature for some Vendors, been doing logo designs here and there, and wherever possible, Ive also been doing the odd web-site when I've had the opportunity.

All the above services continue to help me make a living, but for now, Ive also turned to Wild Dogs for their loyal support in buying very slick designed LED's for their bikes. Not only are these LED's which I sell easy on the eye, they are tough, fully waterproof and IP68 rated.

Last week alone, I received 10 orders. The support from you Wild Dogs has been amazing. Now I just need those other 7 who haven't as yet paid me, to act fast! I cant reserve you stock too long as the demand is high.

My initial order was for 20 units (10 sets), and I would like to order my next 20 units, but I cant do that until everyone is paid up.

PRICE: R1500 for a set.

For an optional R150, I have KTM 990 Fitting Brackets (Made to order)
I also sell an ON/OFF Switch for R150 should you need one. (Awaiting stock)

CREE1.JPG

CREE2.jpg

CREE3.jpg

CREE4.jpg

CREE5.JPG

CREE6.JPG

CREE7.JPG

CREE8.JPG

CREE9.JPG

CREE10.JPG

LED1.jpg

LED2.jpg

LED3.jpg

LED4.jpg

LED5.jpg

LED6.jpg

LED7.jpg

LED8.jpg

LED9.jpg

LED10.jpg

LED11.jpg

LED12.jpg

LED13.jpg

Below is some more information on the LED's:

CREE LED lighting is the future of off road lights. No more big bulky power sapping halogen lights.

These LED's are widely applied in ATVs, UTVs, Off-road Vehicles, Auto Offroad Truck, 4wd 4x4 off-road cars, Trucks, Mining, Tunneling & Caving Equipments, Off Road Construction, Outdoor Emergency Lighting,Trains and Tanks etc.

Product Features

A tiny but powerful 10 Watt Fully Waterproof Mini Spotlight LED in a compact fixture
Just 2" diameter. Stainless mounting hardware - compact enough to fit virtually any installation - outdoors or indoors
An extremely bright and powerful 10 Watt LED provides a bright, low-power, low-heat light source. Cool white LED - 5000K
Ideal for your Auto, Truck, RV, Boat, Aircraft or custom utility application
Operates at any voltage between 9 and 30 VDC.

Product Description

This tiny but powerful 10 Watt Mini Spotlight is fully waterproof and designed for utility use indoors or outdoors on any DC voltage from 9VDC to 30VDC. Extremely bright and focused cool white beam, this fixture is ideal for a variety of installations where you need a bright light source that uses little power (0.6A, 12VDC). The black finish lamp features a stainless mounting bracket that rigidly holds the lamp in place, whether it's placed on a fast moving Quad or Motorcycle or mounted inside a utility vehicle or for other utility lighting indoors.

Product Specifications:

Part Number: WP-10W-MiniSpot-01
Assembled Height: 2 inches
Assembled Length: 2.40 inches
Assembled Width: 2 inches
Color Black
Maximum Compatible Wattage 10 watts
Voltage: 9 to 30 volts DC