Jo's visit in Slummies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JACOVV

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
This is not a RR of how many miles we travelled, but more of a honor and privilege we had in Slummies by meeting Jo.

Jo arrive at Kei Bridge.

main.php

Relaxing with a milkshake.

main.php

At Kei Mouth

main.php

main.php

After Kei Mouth we went to Morgan's Bay for a beer.

First we went to the cliffs.  I'm telling her that she better gets back to the bike  :biggrin:

main.php

The tools we had

main.php

main.php

Went to Midford Hotel for a beer.

main.php

View from the stoep

main.php

:drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:

main.php

After this we went to my place so that she can meet various Slumdogs

main.php

As Ou Bees wasn't at home, my daughter arranged everything in the meantime - thanks Detta & Arnold.  They have endless patience with an old man  :peepwall:

David - a Non WD at the back.

main.php

main.php

Jo having an informal interview with the Go  - a community paper in EL.  Jo - the paper is in the post on it's way to you  :deal:

main.php

Spoedvark, Mako & Jamaja

main.php

Ed and the photographer's spouse, Esme

main.php

LanceSA convincing Kally to buy a KTM.  Kally's son in the background.

main.php

main.php

Kally is now tired of listing to Lance SA while Spoedvark rather keeps quite.

main.php

Jo & Ed

main.php

Kally & Spouse (Pam) listening to Jo's Q&A.

main.php

Fireboy, Donaldbr, Jamaja & Mako

main.php

Ed & Mrs Ed

main.php

Fireboy & Jo

main.php

Relaxing

main.php

I wish I can be informed of the secret  :peepwall: Spoedvark & Kally - please tell us  :lol8:

main.php

Group Photo

main.php

And I am VERY proud of this kiekie

main.php

Thanks Jo for visiting us in East London.  It was a pleasure and honor meeting you and to listen to your stories.

To all the Slummies who came to the braai - thank you.  Mike - thanks for stealing your photo's  ;)

Be good.

Jaco

Baie mooi, jammer ons kon dit nie maak nie.  :( 

Ek het julle van voor in die Kei gekry so by 1uur se tyd.  Julle het van Oos London gekom en ek was oppad terug na King.  Ek groet dat die biessies bewe maar julle BM ouens groet mos nie.  :pot:  :biggrin:

JMOL said:
Fireboy & Jo

main.php

Relaxing

main.php

I wish I can be informed of the secret  :peepwall: Spoedvark & Kally - please tell us  :lol8:

main.php

Port St. John's en 'n sekere troue!!! Dis al wat ek gaan se!!

Lyk na n lekker kuier , waarlik n yster vrou daai , dankie vir die deel oom Jmol  :thumleft:

Thanks for organizing the ride and braai Jaco, as it was for all it was an honour and privilege to meet Jolandie. Regarding the use of the pictures consider it my contribution to a memorable occasion.....what is next? 

Sorry I could not make it - Work work work...... Looks like you had a great time ;D

RollingStone said:
Thanks for organizing the ride and braai Jaco, as it was for all it was an honour and privilege to meet Jolandie. Regarding the use of the pictures consider it my contribution to a memorable occasion.....what is next? 

Nice that you joined RS  :biggrin:

As said - thanks for stealing the photo's  :peepwall:

1190 said:
Sorry I could not make it - Work work work...... Looks like you had a great time ;D

Get another job  :imaposer:

Vis Arend said:
Ek het julle van voor in die Kei gekry so by 1uur se tyd.  Julle het van Oos London gekom en ek was oppad terug na King.  Ek groet dat die biessies bewe maar julle BM ouens groet mos nie.  :pot:  :biggrin:

Ek is jammer my baas, maar die baas ek hys die bang vir die man in die uniform  :lol8:

JMOL said:
This is not a RR of how many miles we travelled, but more of a honor and privilege we had in Slummies by meeting Jo.

Jo arrive at Kei Bridge.

main.php

Relaxing with a milkshake.

main.php

At Kei Mouth

main.php

main.php

After Kei Mouth we went to Morgan's Bay for a beer.

First we went to the cliffs.  I'm telling her that she better gets back to the bike  :biggrin:

main.php

The tools we had

main.php

main.php

:thumleft:

Lekker man, lekker.
Dankie vir al jou moeite Jaco. Dit was regtig lekker en ek het lekker saam julle gekuier.  :thumleft:

Thanks - was 'n plesier, maar ons paaie gaan weer kruis  :deal: