Jow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT500
Hi All,

basically been stalking the wilddogs forum for the past year, and finally decided to join! OK, honestly, Evert joined, but his girlfriend - Danjella - already hacked his account :p Evert's never been good with internet and updates..

We are both Dutch, I (Danjella) grew up in Malawi, went to school in Kenya, and am now back 'home' studying veterinary science. Evert is Dutch born and bred, and is studying mechanical engineering. He is currently in SA, bought a XT 350, pimped it, and as we are going to press should be starting a 7000 km trip from SA (pretoria) to Kenya (nairobi) - via namibia, zambia, perhaps botswana, and tanzania-. I hope to join him there end of august, and together we will travel around TZ and MW for another two months.

He will try to keep me updated about his trip, and together we will do our best to keep y'll updated in some RR topic ;)

Cheers!

ps. and in case you meet a blue yamaha, and a blue-dressed driver, on the road from Pretoria to Nairobi, wave!