Just another newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellow adventurers!

I’m Thorne, a 27-year-old bike enthusiast who’s finally taking the plunge into the world of adventure riding. I’ve always had a love affair with bikes, both on-road and off-road, and now I’m here to get some expert advice before I buy my first set of wheels.

A bit about me: I’ve been dreaming about hitting the trails and open roads for as long as I can remember. While I might be a newbie in the ownership department, I’ve got a PhD in daydreaming about the perfect ride. Recently, my eye has been caught by a 2011 F800GS – it seems like the perfect partner for my adventures!

When I’m not fantasizing about bikes, you can find me exploring new trails on foot, geeking out over the latest bike tech, or plotting my next big adventure. I’m here to soak up all the wisdom this community has to offer and maybe share a laugh or two along the way.

So, if you’ve got any tips for a rookie or just want to swap stories about epic rides, hit me up! Let’s make this journey a wild one.

Cheers,
Thorne