Kareedouw Mountain and I NEVER SAW YOU SORRY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi Dogs
The P E toppies ready for the ride into the  mountains around Kareedouw. Few photo,s of the ride and I NEVER SAW YOU

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Deep in the mountains you are met with this site

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

18.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

Bling has fitted amber covers over his head lamp and both spots man what a difference this makes to the viability ( we will all be fitting the amber covers before our next ride not to worried about the Road Traffic Engineers SPIETKOPS)

17.jpg

Joined the tar road at OPKOMS and headed to PE after a really good ride in the mountains. Withond and myself parted company in front of Walmer Park with Withond traveling east

Less than 200 meters from where we parted and less than 3 km from his house a Toyota turn to the right in front of him colliding with him and his GS 800.

19.jpg

15.jpg

Withond is not to bad but his GS is very second hand now to get his wife to let him ride again

What a crappy way to end a brilliant day, Withond, heal-up soon and hope the wife lets you out to play again! :-[

Can always replace a bike, but not the rider. Glad you are ok Chris and wish you a speedy recovery!  :thumleft:

Another nice ride with good company Coles. A pitty that it had to end so dramatically for poor Withond.
Did he wear knee-gaurds?

Good luck with the recovery withond glad to hear it's nothing to serious, Coles where's those wood walkways

Thanks for sharing the ride and a speedy recovery  :ricky:

What a nasty way to end what looked like a great day out  :(   

"...not to worried about the Road Traffic Engineers SPIETKOPS)"

In my young days there was an oke by the name of Kieth Coleman around... you would not have said that aloud then  :eek7:

:imaposer:

Hey Jupiter

Me I am that dude just very old now no matter there is no law enforcement just plain gone to Kentucky 

Ja, just pulling your leg, remembering the good old days on our fifties when I read that line, trying to dodge you  :biggrin:

Sjeeze... speedy recovery!!! 

Some pretty pics too. . . .  :thumright: