Karel Landman.....Twat Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TornadoF5

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
So Johan decided to test out his rather expensive helmet cam and drove around and around and around the Karel Landman globe until eventually he had an epiphany. This was to deliberately try drive over me standing between my bike and another friend Neel's bike with the final result Johan aka “Twatman” loosing his front wheel and sliding 5m to a halt with his front wheel knocking my KTM rear wheel moving it sideways a few inches and not falling over (damn good suspension & side stand hey)......

No harm done except a bruised ego...... what a twat....

Johan.jpg

Mof I think there may be an "ego" involved, so i doubt we will get that footage  :mwink:

TornadoF5 said:
So Johan decided to test out his rather expensive helmet cam and drove around and around and around the Karel Landman globe until eventually he had an epiphany. This was to deliberately try drive over me standing between my bike and another friend Neel's bike with the final result Johan aka “Twatman” loosing his front wheel and sliding 5m to a halt with his front wheel knocking my KTM rear wheel moving it sideways a few inches and not falling over (damn good suspension & side stand hey)......

No harm done except a bruised ego...... what a twat....

Johan.jpg

The oke in the white helmet looks like the Stig! :mwink:

It takes great skill to slide to a stop on top of the only concrete slab in those grounds.If he shows the vidio we will all know his secret. ::)

What is it with you and going around the world Tornado. Pls join me this Sunday, KTM's are friends of BMW's, well, you are for sure..
Going to Bushman Sands and Shamwari etc...

Dorothee said:
What is it with you and going around the world Tornado. Pls join me this Sunday, KTM's are friends of BMW's, well, you are for sure..
Hey Dot I may just join you, as long as I don't have to wear ballet pumps with the rest of the BM riders...

Dorothee said:

Careful which gates you go into,this time it might not be a angry farmer but a hungry pride of lions. ::)