karoo adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could have started that young.
Youre a great dad for doing this with him.
Great that the farm owner allows this.

very nice! I still remember riding on the dunes in Arniston as a kid on a 50cc.
Great memories, keep on making them!

Priceless moments with your family, enjoy while you can. The kids grow up so fast and before you know it they are on their own mission. Could you pass on the details of the farm you went to, thinking of going to something like this with my family?

:thumleft: Baie mooi RR , Ek is seker die gevoel om Pa te wees met so n ''laaitie'' is Priceless , Well done !

Thx to all  :thumleft: the place is called karoo adventures. They are just passed de doorns. Realy awesome will definately go again soon. Some more random pics.

Attachments

• ColorTouch-1376243162061.jpeg
    ColorTouch-1376243162061.jpeg
    173.9 KB
  • ColorTouch-1376242715950.jpeg
    ColorTouch-1376242715950.jpeg
    137.8 KB
  • ColorTouch-1376242670437-1.jpg
    ColorTouch-1376242670437-1.jpg
    113.8 KB
  • ColorTouch-1376242620585.jpeg
    ColorTouch-1376242620585.jpeg
    17.3 KB
Gwild, it seems you were only on the farm, and not the 4x4 area with the camping spot, cabin and zip slide?

I will be putting together a day ride on the 4x4 route soos, as soon as the weather "breaks" in the W/Cape.
Whatch this space, or pm me if you want to be invited in future ;D

I have been now twice to this farm and can highly recommend it!
The more paying visitors, the sooner that nice lapa will be finished and then it will be bash-type venue!!! ;)

Yes JacoM only on the farm most of the riding i did was with my son. Dannie ( I think thats his name) told me about it but didnt want to do it alone, but will definately go back. :thumleft:

JMOL said:
Priceless, veral waar hy olie aftap  :biggrin:

Geniet elke oomblik.  Voor jy jou oe uitvee, is hy uit die huis uit.
Nee dan wil hy jou bike leen :lol8:

Beautiful pics

Very nice gwild , you have a lovely family and great that they are so passionate about biking . Lekker to do that as a family . Thanks for sharing . :thumleft: :thumleft: