Kei Mouth to Coffee Bay - Hole in the Wall. Maps added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clockwork Orange said:
Keirider said:
Clockwork Orange said:
Hey Warwick, looks like a beaut ride. Great pics mate. Can kick my folks butts for selling the family holiday house we had in Haga Haga / Marshstrand

Hey Jimmy,
I would kick their butt too. If you ever back here and in this part of the world for old times sake pull in. Have a guest cottage and a spare bike for you.
See you Monday Mate :imaposer: :imaposer: I may just take you up on that offer.

Waiting in antici-pation

Clockwork Orange said:
Hey Warwick, looks like a beaut ride. Great pics mate. Can kick my folks butts for selling the family holiday house we had in Haga Haga / Marshstrand

I thought I recognised that ugly mut  ;)  ;D hiya Warrick....I think I need to make a plan some time to come say Hi.  :thumleft:

Mark Hardy said:
Clockwork Orange said:

I thought I recognised that ugly mut  ;)  ;D hiya Warrick....I think I need to make a plan some time to come say Hi.  :thumleft:

Hey Mark, not so much about the ugly boet. Yeah you must come down to this part of the world. Would be great to see you again

Hi Warwick, that RR makes me lus to load the XR on the trailer and pull-in for a ride on the Transkei coast, seeing that I wont be at the East London All Bike Race Day this year. Glad the fingers are healed.  :biggrin:

Hey there Buddy. You are welcome more so now that I see you want to bring a Honda.
Have accommodation and lots of places to ride

Latest posts