KTM recovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHay88

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
So how is this for a Monday morning.............

Company gives us a new house to move into. Leave my bike parked behind the garage for the night with the thought of all being safe. I mean palisade fence and gates and and and............

Come out this morning no KTM ask the guys in the house if the trying to make a joke??  No,no joke start walking around the house see that the gate motor broken has been broken open and gate still open. Got this nice cold hot feeling standing there with my helmet in my hand...........

Non the less could have happened at a mall or where ever if they want it they will take it............

Got to the cop shop the officer tells asks me what bike, so I tell him Black and White KTM he says come see here.... there she stands a bit banged up but at least I got her back.

Now for the wait of getting finger prints done and released and and and.......so frustrated with the whole setup.

The sector police apparently saw them pushing the bike towards the rail way line about 6-8km from the house so they were busy.

Oh ja and guess what no arrests....... :angry5:

Such is life hopefully she will be fixed up soon enough. Think what makes me the moer in the most is the fact of having to fix my bike!! can't understand why the f@$ they just done leave your stuff alone............