KZN Airhead Road Rage Ride and accociated misbehavour on public roads - Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacapa

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
My 1985 airhead has not seen much riding company in a number of years. Part of the reason was the bike had been languishing in the forlorn corner of the garage with a broken driveshaft for the last 10 years. In the intervening years other 2 wheelers have distracted me from getting back into airhead mode.
This shortcoming on my part has been rectified over the last few months and I'm keen on taking her out for a blast. Will have to be saturday, probably in a week or two when the weathergods are smiling again.

Route: Anywhere with a winding road, was thinking of the Umzinkulu Valley with a variation thrown in to make it interesting.
Length of ride: 250-450km from Durban central, to be confirmed.
Conditions: Mostly tarmac, no worries to do a bit of gravel to get to the scenic lunch stop.
Depart 07h00 - back by early afternoon.

Open to all bikes that wanna do a scenic tar route with some R&R and talking bullshit in between.
Anyone keen?

Edit: The subject header may be a bit misleading, lets just say I like lean angle and enjoying my riding. No animals or humans will be hurt in the process.