KZN - Five Dam Ride - 20080924

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Hardy said:
That is enjoyment of solo riding/touring, the inter-action with the ppl of the area that you are riding through.

Strange thing, but I think you advertise your attitude for all to see by your body-language on the bike. It is not like being wrapped up in a cage.

Take a nice easy, friendly and relaxed posture - greet all along the way, and friendliness is what you get back from the locals.

Ride aggro and tense - look nowhere but at the road ahead, ignoring everyone about you, and aggro is what you'l get back.

Seen it in action a thousand times.

GundaGunda â?? looked like you had a nice time and that without us â?? just not allowed!  ;)

As for the boulder in the top-box, just proves us WD donâ??t let anything get the best of us hey.  :biggrin:

Awesome pics and report  :thumleft:

Gunda...point(s) taken on all accounts. Thanks for sharing that with us! I can relate to a lot of what you're telling regarding riding solo, I've been mountain biking for 15 years and do spend a lot of time riding solo, at least I'm with good company... :imaposer:

I'm looking so forward to KZN being my new home as from December! Husky, hold that thought, I'll be looking you up early December, bru!

Hey Gunda,

Sorry I missed you, but had to take a plastic bike and two quads to see the area, so would not have worked, also did a small "solo" on Sat afternoon, great area out there :thumleft:

Cheers

Misty said:
GundaGunda â?? looked like you had a nice time and that without us â?? just not allowed!  ;)

Yeah Yeah - and waddaboud you and eSKaPe and uncle blazes having a good and sandy time up in his backyard wifout me !

EssBee said:
I'm looking so forward to KZN being my new home as from December! Husky, hold that thought, I'll be looking you up early December, bru!

The way this "little project" is going I will probably still be here.

Pistol said:
Sorry I missed you, but had to take a plastic bike and two quads to see the area, so would not have worked, also did a small "solo" on Sat afternoon, great area out there :thumleft:

No Prob. Yes. Great area.

Planning to go up Richmond way this weekend - will do Hela Hela, Qunu, Byrne Valley and lots of plantations.

GundaGunda said:
Misty said:
GundaGunda â?? looked like you had a nice time and that without us â?? just not allowed!  ;)

Yeah Yeah - and waddaboud you and eSKaPe and uncle blazes having a good and sandy time up in his backyard wifout me !

:) Too true - but ahh you were missed still - however you can be relieved that you weren't behind me this time - you would have been covered in dust with my dance!  ;)

Nice one GG. Soooooo many place to ride soooooo little time ???

Gunda, if you're still there at the end of the year then, by all means, pm me. The KZN sub-species of dawgs are on the brink of extinction....why???? (lack of females to breed with?)