Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am already worried about that poor Yamaha.

Our little wanna-be pie-eater has mos found out that to gain lots of likes and followers from sukkelaars, you have to be [or actlike] a sukkelaar.

So now I wait anxiously for the first big breakdown from this motorcycle known to be able to finish a Dakar in standard form.

Ek verstaan nie hoekom sy vir 'n 1980s bike moes gaan nie. Daar is vele thumpers wat meer "nuut" is itv parts availability.

Plaas kry sy 'n DR650.

Ek verstaan nie hoekom sy vir 'n 1980s bike moes gaan nie. Daar is vele thumpers wat meer "nuut" is itv parts availability.

Plaas kry sy 'n DR650.
Jaaaa....ag maar daai 1987 Tenere , dink ek, is basically maar net n frame en dalk front shocks, etc etc.
Nuwe ding actually
Dink so

6 seasons, she is pretty legendary…

But alas, i dont watch -much-….

Its the CLICKBAIT titles that get me… (not the worthy content…)

…Lizards ate my Lunch…!
…a Headhunter chewed my Gear Lever…!
…i was nearly DECAPITATED! , (but feeling much better now…)!
👀

I am already worried about that poor Yamaha.

Our little wanna-be pie-eater has mos found out that to gain lots of likes and followers from sukkelaars, you have to be [or actlike] a sukkelaar.

So now I wait anxiously for the first big breakdown from this motorcycle known to be able to finish a Dakar in standard form.
Soms, wel meestal, praat jy net te veel twak.

6 seasons, she is pretty legendary…

But alas, i dont watch -much-….

Its the CLICKBAIT titles that get me… (not the worthy content…)

…Lizards ate my Lunch…!
…a Headhunter chewed my Gear Lever…!
…i was nearly DECAPITATED! , (but feeling much better now…)!
👀
Must say, I must've watched a total of 5 min of her stuff in total.
But hell, Kudos to her, she made a success with her stuff.
Maybe my concentration level is just too low, and I usually find content like this HUGELY boring.
Maybe just me

I much prefer reading Ride Reports with loads of pics than watching endless boring videos. Have not watched more than a total of 10mins of her videos. She does a great job at creating them though.
Great choice of bike. She did it to attract even more attention wherever she goes. I love old school bikes and ride them. People love coming over to talk and look at the old bikes.

Looks like those old belts are donors for the retro leather toolbags?

1727733402184.png

Look Adam created some exceptional footage from his War Horse, she may have looked to this as a way to generate more interest over the other many other ladies that have taken to do bike touring vids, something to set her apart, create a bit of discussion and to tickle that nostalgic itch that so many people have for the older bikes.

It could also just be a fun challenge for her vs just jumping on another vanilla bike that anyone can get off a shop floor.

I am sure most of you have seen this series, but if not I highly recommend you take a look at Adam's War Horse.....and how he rides it.