KZN Heaven 18 December.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philgil

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
OK, my first attempt at a RR, so please bear with me. Started the day by leaving Yellowwood Park at 5 am to meet with my new friends at Shongweni Garage at 5:30.

Met Badger and Mrs Badger, Ezzbee and Mrs Ezzbee, Lamo, Brendon, Navi, Tim and Keith. After introductions, rode on tar until Ashburton here we met up with Jonw and a couple of other dawgs.. Went on some great dirt and popped out by Albert Falls. Then disappeared into the greatest dirt, track and technical stuff that I have encountered in my very short riding career. Got to the end of some technical sections and my only thought was  :thumleft: "respect" for the ones amongst us with Pillions. It was difficult enough 1 up. Jonw then took us on a route to Mooi river falls  which was to say rather bumpy... I nominate that Jonw's handle be renamed to Rocky from now on.  :D

A rear wheel puncture on Tim's GS, was a great way to learn how Dawgs come together to assist. Man..., between us we had everything for repairing almost anything. (no Tyreweld will be used on that GS - OK?) It was very comforting to know that being stuck in the bush with these Dawgs, you would be OK.

Had lunch in the middle of no-where at a great venue, and actually ran out of daylight. Had to cut the ride short and return home on tar as the weather closed in and the sun refused us more light.

Arrived home at about 18:15. Tired, with a huge grin on my face  :biggrin: Thanks to all involved. Really looking forward to more rides with you guys in the future.