Leo's Thabazimbi Gyneacologist Visit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the well wishes  :thumleft:

JM, hell you caught me there - no recollection of those moments  :mwink:

Yes Welsh - me dating a new girl now - my left hand  ;D ;D

ARR - Buffalo club  ;)

Thanks GG - everybody has to fall some time, glad I came off relatively unscaled  :3some:

Eish, Leo hope you heal quick quick!!

Looks like you guys had a nice trippie!

It looks like the bike is bullet-proof , or Leo-proof  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Don't have much to add but a few pics and a big thank you to the guys that joined, awesome as usual guys thanks.

A great weekend rounded off by the Sharks winning again... 3 in a row  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Also so glad Leo's shoulder is not as bad as we originally thought. One tough guy that Leo, rode 75km's from the crash site to Thabazimbi with his shoulder like that.

A few pics

Popipants coming through one of the new river crossings on the road.
DSC02657.JPG

Journeyman through the same water crossing
DSC02658.JPG

Leo getting back on the HP2, notice him holding the right arm in place cause he can't use it. He has already ridden 50 km's and still 25 odd to go to Thabazimbi
DSC02659.JPG

Aren't they beautiful (Near Thabazimbi on Rankin pass)
DSC02661.JPG

Talking of beautiful bike, I had the pleasure of riding Leo's HP2 from the hospital back to the campsite and all I can say is WOW, another bike to add to the perfect garage. The HP2 pulls like a freight train and feels like an MX bike...

Some more pics near Thabazimbi
DSC02665.JPG

DSC02667.JPG

DSC02670.JPG

Thanks again guys awesome stuff

Nice ride guys & thanks for sharing! :thumleft: Heal quick Leo :)

Excellent ride and report glad u guys enjoyed it the roads looks like so much fun ,heal quick Leo.

Nice report from you guys again as expected - this time with a not so nice twist in it!!

Glad to hear you not too badly hurt Leo.

Nice one.

Sorry you came off your bike Leo, Glad you came off the fall lightly tho.

Geen wonner dit reen so...JM op 'n Overnighter!!!! :biggrin:

Morning all, thanks for a nice outride. Pitty about the incident. Langat, gelukkig kan ons weer n keer saamry. Take it eazy wiff the shoulder. Angola is om die draai. Aan die ander honde, goed om julle weer te sien en net lekker te kan sit en kuier en kark praat. :thumleft:

Ek hoor Leo het 'n "Pantser"skouer. Reactive armour. Moer sterk.  :biggrin:

Hey Leo, a little birdie told me about a trip that is being planned for Angola.  Certainly looking forward to the RR :pot: