Lesotho Eastern Cape Epic 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psteyn

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
So finally the Monkey butt has subsided and i now can share our worderFull  OF EVENTS anual long distance trip with you guys. Firstly if spelling and grammar is what you looking for ...fuck off...
After many hour of route planning by our Fearless leader Mambat and Skilpad the hour had comith. Friday the 15th March all rose early ,except Pete Snr, he swears all the power was off in Atlantic Beach, you would think with the money they charge you to live there, they would have a wake-up service hey Pete. ::) <  Jhb  group 3 guys and Ct group 4 guys.
The two groups would leave at the some time and meet 2 days later in Steynsburg to then tackle Ongeluksnek ,Lesotho and some beautiful Eastern Cape gravel. So well planned we even had a logo... Fok Ja O0

Attachments

• Arab.jpg
    Arab.jpg
    32.7 KB
Hey......

Where is the rest?

I wanna see the pics and route as well please!
Looking forward to this one  :drif:

:ricky:

Psteyn said:
So finally the Monkey butt has subsided and i now can share our worderFull  OF EVENTS anual long distance trip with you guys. Firstly if spelling and grammar is what you looking for ...fuck off...
After many hour of route planning by our Fearless leader Mambat and Skilpad the hour had comith. Friday the 15th March all rose early ,except Pete Snr, he swears all the power was off in Atlantic Beach, you would think with the money they charge you to live there, they would have a wake-up service hey Pete. ::) <  Jhb  group 3 guys and Ct group 4 guys.
The two groups would leave at the some time and meet 2 days later in Steynsburg to then tackle Ongeluksnek ,Lesotho and some beautiful Eastern Cape gravel. So well planned we even had a logo... Fok Ja O0

I like  :imaposer:

Sorry had a power failure.

Day one was to be as follow:
CT to Jansenville. Baie ver.720 km
Fuel stops at Monatgu plus brekkie

Attachments

• DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    135.9 KB
  • DSCF0012.jpg
    DSCF0012.jpg
    119.3 KB
  • DSCF0013.jpg
    DSCF0013.jpg
    126 KB
  • DSCF0014.jpg
    DSCF0014.jpg
    109.1 KB
OK, this is apparently going to be painfull. Sorry Mambat, not aimed at you.

K i'm back. Have a life you know.

Ja that little boy in the corner was freaky. did not move once.
From there it was to Oudtshoorn. tarr Testing every thing that we bought over the last view months. ie Headcams, drifts , gopro's and so on . boys and their gadgets

Attachments

• X1700001.jpg
    X1700001.jpg
    77.6 KB
  • X1700006.jpg
    X1700006.jpg
    80.7 KB
  • X1700004.jpg
    X1700004.jpg
    77.7 KB
  • X1700007.jpg
    X1700007.jpg
    90.9 KB
  • X1700007.jpg
    X1700007.jpg
    90.9 KB
I will post my pics......sadly not many  :'(

And the route details............as PSteyn is let's say directionally challenged

>:D >:D >:D

As you may notice the good collarbone on the 990 :3some:

So how much Kak can one fit on a GS . The Porra aka Marco knows his shit when it gets to welding and cableties

Psteyn said:
As you may notice the good collarbone on the 990 :3some:

So how much Kak can one fit on a GS . The Porra aka Marco knows his shit when it gets to welding and cableties

Technical details blah! Blah! Blah!

Get on with the peechas and RR already!

OK then  ::)
Lunch burger at Oudtshoorn ,the best and a excited push to Willowmore.

Meanwhile back with the Jhb guys. An off camber, mind still in the boardroom.....da da da da
First Casualty Mike aka Skilpad
Then there was 6 green bottles sitting on the wall

Attachments

• DSC01881.jpg
    DSC01881.jpg
    183.1 KB
  • DSC01882.jpg
    DSC01882.jpg
    122.5 KB

Latest posts