LOSKOP--Kykdaar--goes- Dullies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe - we just giving you a new riding perspective so to speak :)

hmm... sounds interesting... more or less when would this be planned??

Misty said:
hehe - we just giving you a new riding perspective so to speak :)

hmm... sounds interesting... more or less when would this be planned??
Will e-mail you all. ;)

Eish - looks like I'm missing out on some nice rides!!  (But will still catch up - either down there, or up here in Tan...that itching feeling is coming back again.)

(Yip - changed the name again...have to do something on this forum.)

Dingo.007 said:
Eish - looks like I'm missing out on some nice rides!!  (But will still catch up - either down there, or up here in Tan...that itching feeling is coming back again.)

(Yip - changed the name again...have to do something on this forum.)
Hell " J " You change your name more than some people change underwear. How are things up there in Tanzania ? When is your stint finished ? I am off to Botswana in the next 2 months--Tuli. Maybe you are back then and can join us.? Please this time i will say---Break a leg--Not a Arm :peepwall:

blazes said:
Hell " J " You change your name more than some people change underwear.
You sure know some weird people, man, if they only change their underwear that often.  ;D

Things still good up here, but it looks like I'm in it for the long haul (like 1 - 2 years).  Depending on how my contract will be, I might even sell the bikes down there and buy one up here.  Anyway, still early days and a lot of stuff to figure out and do, so we'll see how it all pans out.

I'd rather not say anything at all about breaking at this stage...not even legs (life and death are in the power of the tongue).  ;)  Botswana sounds good, but I just spent WAY too little time in the saddle this last year - need to catch up on that part first.

Anyway - don't want to hijack this post - will still send you a PM when I know more.

is dingo who i think it is????

the man that went to botswana,,,

and the decided to ratherbuy a farm road right in front of an elephant????

howzit dude,,,,,ok,,,back to the sinbin for interfering...

malgat said:

howzit dude,,,,,ok,,,back to the sinbin for interfering...
Jy is nogal Skerp die tyd van die Dag  :thumleft:

malgat said:

Yip malgat - that's the one!  I survived, the bike survived, but I still have not received my papers for the farm yet!  Also never heard from the elephant again.  :)