Lunch time fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIM

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
For ages now the chunk of sand next to the N1 at main Rd has been scurrying around the back edges of my mind, and today it picked the right time to jump out & say "howzit".... so out the office like a rat from an aquaduct and off we go. After an ardurous but unavoidable 700 odd meters of tar, behind the bush & over the hump we go.

So there we go, not a huge range of riding, but some fun hills & sand bits, all in one conveniently located package.

and the looks you get back in the office after an off in the dust.... priceless :lol: :lol:

No wonder they looked at you funny! Crazy stuff... :thumbright:

I stopped there a couple of months back and went to play, but unfortunately there was not much for an 1150 really :roll:

Looks like a fun spot for a smaller bike though!

Hello sharkie, wild horses wouldn't keep me away.... wife might be another matter, but I'm sure my gate pass is organised..

the only problem with getting this spot out the way is that it gives strength to the other idea that is chugging around every day I go to work... the sand river just by Rivonia Rd is looking do able with low water levels... :twisted: :twisted: