Magaliesburg and surrounds Noob ride -- Saturday 16 August--

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saddle Up

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
OK. Time to get people riding, this is adventure riding forum after all.

This is the deal. Too often I ride without seeing a single rider on my outing and that doggies is crap. So I will try to commit myself to a Noob/social ride once a month. I'm not a social creature but willing to get guys to go ride and be social meeting other dogs.

This will be a easy 90% gravel ride. We will be passing farms and game farms do a loop or two through the foot hills and stop off for a brunch somewhere. 

First I need to be harde gat

Rides will be easy pace and mostly pillion friendly. We will keep the groups small. The aim is to ride and we wont be stopping every 10 minutes.

If your cant fix a puncture learn how to, and carry all bike specific tools and puncture repair kit/tubes ( Will guide you with puncture repair but will not do the job- this has bitten me in the arse to many times- No good deed shall go.........?)

You are responsible for the rider behind you. You dont take a turn off without making sure the following  rider is aware of it.

I am not liable for any injuries or damage to any properties.

Please PM me if youre interested. I will keep a eye on the thread and respond to issues