Magaliesburg - Chase the Train #2 - 20090329

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malibu said:
I wanna ride Cullinan... but I need some pals too...  :thumleft:
You Got'em.
As my late father said on hid deathbed, "Son, if you want to live a long and happy life as I did, you must do what women want."

Am I instructed ?

edit:

But then Sigmund Freud asked:-
"What do women want?"

But Bill Cosby asked :-
“Sigmund Freud once said, "What do women want?" The only thing I have learned in fifty-two years is that women want men to stop asking dumb questions like that.”

ooops,,,my exerberance gets me in trouble,,,often

i too wanna do blazes sunday run,,,,,,

so ja,,,,

make another date and lets do the scout or just go for it,,,

Yippeeee!  I'm gonna have LOTS of pals on the ride then. 

Gunda, do you want to ride through with a group... I posted a thread for a meet spot, maybe Malibingwe/Witkoppen for the newbies... 

Malibu said:
Yippeeee!  I'm gonna have LOTS of pals on the ride then. 

Gunda, do you want to ride through with a group... I posted a thread for a meet spot, maybe Malibingwe/Witkoppen for the newbies... 

Thats about a 20Km backtrack for me. Can do, but would rather wait on the N14 somewhere closer to Centurion - somewhere like N14/ John Vorster is better for me.

Look for me on the on-ramp - prolly drinking coffee.

I see you guys got seriously involved, doing to railway line service road thing. XT660R did the same to us this last week end down at the Outriders Festival. (Awesome weekend). I seem to miss something in the pics, while TG was doing the puncture repair. Were'nt you guys supposed to be chowing Kentucky  :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:  Down in the WP, thsoe dawgs took us on about a 60 or 70km route along a railway line. Interresting to say the very least.

Good to see you had a great time. :thumleft:

GundaGunda said:
Husband JB is a boffin with a GPS - I am sure he can help you along, or duzzent GPS info cross the Katoom/Beemer line down the middle of the marital bed ?  ;D

But I promised to spend some time with The Cave Girl to help her with her new and sexy GPS and the PC software, upload download etc.

If it happens you wanna tag along?

JB is actually being great with all my questions, but let's face it the raw materials he has to work with are not great. I was the one who got lost in the Dros trying to find the bathroom..... and I was SOBER!!! :)

Please let me know when you are getting together with CG , and I will see if I can panel beat my social schedule accordingly.  :thumleft:

TravelGravel said:
I was the one who got lost in the Dros trying to find the bathroom..... and I was SOBER!!! :)

No wonder you got lost - we were in O'Hagans!

roxenz said:
TravelGravel said:
I was the one who got lost in the Dros trying to find the bathroom..... and I was SOBER!!! :)

No wonder you got lost - we were in O'Hagans!

It shows what you gents know.... I drink with the Gunda Man in a variety of locations... one of them being the Midrand Dros.  >:D ;D >:D

Thanks to Gunda for a really awesome ride on Sunday with all the obstacles one could hope for!!! Really great riding with all you guys and girls. Great tire change Travel Gravel,you sure showed us how it is done. The beer and food went down great at Ohagans  See you all on the next ''adventure''  Kili Kid    Will post some pictures as soon as i can sort it out with my brain and camera!!!!