Maiden voyage of my new F800GS!!!

• Thread starter Knucklehead jr.
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic! Congratulations Jason, hope you enjoy it! Be careful in the traffic with it boet. I lost my best friend on a bike when we were in uni.

Knucklhead said:
se net wanneer jup, i dont have to share bikes now.. :deal:  :patch:

What do you mean "Share" bikes, the young man allowed you to ride his 1200Adv while waiting for a bike that will actually see a road  :peepwall: :pot:    :lol8:

Congrats Jason, your dad didn't need a few beers to promise you that bike, you make him very proud  :thumleft: God Bless and many safe miles on that beauty.

BlueBull2007 said:
Fantastic! Congratulations Jason, hope you enjoy it! Be careful in the traffic with it boet. I lost my best friend on a bike when we were in uni.

Will do BB2007 :thumleft:, my dad tells me every time aswell! :deal:

Tiger8 said:
Knucklhead said:
se net wanneer jup, i dont have to share bikes now.. :deal:  :patch:

What do you mean "Share" bikes, the young man allowed you to ride his 1200Adv while waiting for a bike that will actually see a road  :peepwall: :pot:    :lol8:

Congrats Jason, your dad didn't need a few beers to promise you that bike, you make him very proud  :thumleft: God Bless and many safe miles on that beauty.

Thanks uncle Schaun ;D  :thumleft:

Congrats,, two things are impressing me here,, 1) the bike and 2) there are at least 2 people from the Hage that cay read and write !

StuartC said:
Congrats,, two things are impressing me here,, 1) the bike and 2) there are at least 2 people from the Hage that cay read and write !

:spitcoffee:

StuartC jealousy makes u nasty china  :eek7:, miss addo behave now pls u gonna mess coffee all over your pc keyboard  :peepwall:

teasin folks we can handle it...stuartC , you seem to know the hage bud?

StuartC said:

They got Oakes from the again to help.... >:D

StuartC said:

:imaposer:
And in Ingrish :pot: