Makgadigadi pans trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extreme

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
hI guys I just added a trip report on my website of the Makgadigadi pans trip, sorry havn't got time to do it here as well,check it at https://www.extremeelements.co.za/adventure.html

Great trip and awesome pics, thanx for sharing. The ToDo list is getting longer and longer.

Nice one Extreme!

Pity about the crash in the beginning, following that close it could have been worse.

End of day one , or as we say what happens on the pans stay on the pans- got to go there to find out what happens between sunset and sunrise:)
And soon we were back on the pans, on our way to Shumy's camp and great cooking. and.........................................................and the rest stays on the pans.

Is it true that some crasy naked bikers have been seen riding through the dark, without lights on, standing up on the foorpegs, reaching speeds over 180km's/h, shouting "check me now, check me now" ???

Great ride, which looks like the "mecca" of all rides.

nice trip and nice pics

Pity about Chris's crash

we have just returned from a similar trip....man those pans are awesome..

Amper se ek m@#r mooi!
Dit lyk na 'n fees wens ek kon saam.
Planet Boabab is seker een van die lekerste kampe.

Nice trip EE. I was in the shop the other day and the young man there said you had broken your leg, whatsup with that??

Yers Funicide it is sadly true, broke my leg 3 weeks ago on the enduro bike, tibia and fibia clean break., currently hopalong casidy. will now tommorrow when i can ride again.

The trips can be orgasnised when their is enough people need about 10 to make it feasible, but their is a Thuli block trip comming up  17-19 August. Let me know if you are interested, the last possible trip this year will be in October due to rain.

Latest posts