Mark Hardy's Pre Noob Ride Report, Report (photo's added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great riding to built confidence!

MB. The Gauties up here also took me on a mud run on my first ride out. First off's and from there on settled nicely. Always good to get the first off out of the way ASAP. :D :wink:

Well done to all!

Lekker, well written report and great pics. 8)

Great report! :p

It looks like you okes had loads of fun.

Why is this you last ride in 4 months Mark? Where you going? :?:

Kaboef said:

Off to Botswana until end September to work on another film.
And the best part is the bike is coming with, time to learn and conquer the sand monsters :) well at least try. :) :)

Mark Hardy said:
Kaboef said:

And the best part is the bike is coming with, time to learn and conquer the sand monsters :) well at least try. :) :)

There are far worse places to go, I will be there in mid June for the Day or two? Also a big maybe September, struggling with time, a 12 day boys trip to the Swamps, I think this will be a no go, must take SWMABO somewhere nice first and no time.

Welsh :evil: :evil: :evil:

Darn superb ride and I'm keenly looking forward to visiting there soon.

Mark, take care mate, ride safe and we look forward to riding with you on your return. You'll be missed.

Cheers

Lawrence

Mark Hardy said:

Damn, that sounds nice.
:!: :p
Enjoy Mr H.

Welsh said:
I will be there in mid June for the Day or two? .

Welsh :evil: :evil: :evil:

We must get together for a beer or two then if you are in Gabarone. Let me know. :)

Great stuff guys looks like a whole lot of fun. And yes that beemer of Big Red sounds fantastic. Kamanya I need to have a beer or so with you soon so with map in hand so you can give me a little guidance to get to all these wonderful roads

Nice ride! Trail riding rocks! :D Good on ya for riding despite the weather. No posing here. :D

grr getting more and more miffed i didn't go

weather looks good for this coming sunday... rock n roll :twisted: :twisted:

who's in?

Great report Mark

Even greater pics - will remember this one for a long time.

Wes -such a great route -I'll do it again,so I'm in :shock:

Hey guys, awesome report and route.

I have been sitting here with Mapsource trying to map the route described in the report..

Been kicking myself since Sunday afternoon for not getting off my arse and joining you guys on this ride.

If you guys planning on redoing soon then count me in..

Cheers :D