Mayaputi 200 Off Road Bike Race - Tuli's 3rd Place on the podium.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeonDj

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Wow I had a magnificent weekend, Tuli die vriendelike varkboer asked me to assist him in the Mayaputi off road race at Zastron, it was a regional race and Tuli participated in the senior class, red number class. As Tuli's wife had to attend to other matters I went with to be the pitt crew, it was my first time at such an event, I met RobC there, he is an official for this events, nice meeting you Rob.
Tuli picked me up early on Saturday morning, my bike was already on the back on the trailer with his Yammie, we got early at Mayaputi and we saw our first incident as a Quad rider did bite the dust next to the road, hell those quad boys burn those bikes, had a few chuckles as they hit potholes and they had to hold on for dear life, soos *&% aan 'n wolkombers.
So we pitted with friends of Tuli, Piet and Hannes, two very funny guys and hell can that Piet ride a bike, rides a 2 stroke smokey machine but full taps all the way, will post pics of him as well.
Tuli and Piet getting ready for the race
Mayaputi2009068.jpg

Checking if all is ok, getting the nerves down..
Mayaputi2009070.jpg

RobC doing his marshalling duties
Mayaputi2009075.jpg