MDM and a happy Escape!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malibu said:
:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

It needs to be a girl dog!   ;D
Ok. I will go and look for a Poodle with a diamond collar :mwink:

BTW Misty is keeping a watchful (and thoughtful) eye on the proceedings and will get back to you later regarding this matter!!!!!!!!

Ok you lot twisted this blond's rubber arm to figure out how to post from my phone! :) so excuse if a bit skew or odd ok. Firstly Dee WELL DONE girl you did so well. For most part the roads were lovely to ride but parts were big pot holes and loose rocky bits and this girl handled it like a pro. Im impressed and proud. And she didnt even blink twice when she almost went over me as i fell, yes for those wondering, i managed to fall, again, just thought ill show Dee what not to do ha ha  (a long story in itself so will spare you and my thumb) but ja one look at Mal and her panga ;) the guys in the toyota quicky retreated to the safety of their car and watched me picked my bike up, thanks Mal i owe you for showing me i can! I just think eSKaPe thought when seeing this that soon ill only need him along the rides for pics, not too worry sweetie thats not the case :) And apart from a bruised knee (no not ego its used to it ha ha) it was another awesome day riding and great company! Thanks girls and eSKaPe there will be plenty more for sure. And um blazes cant see the pic but i agree with Mal, make sure the rock is big enough for this gal! ;)     

He he thanks for warning them eSKaPe but you know this girl and i just could not resist any longer! :)

I just want to say well done to Eskape for weathering those girls for the day! That is a feat in its own!

But he was so gatvol after, he told me, that he went and drowned his bike out of frustration.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Well done to all, nothing like a bit of dirty fun on the weekends.  >:D

SandMan said:
I just want to say well done to Eskape for weathering those girls for the day! That is a feat in its own!

But he was so gatvol after, he told me, that he went and drowned his bike out of frustration.

Sandman think we need to remind you about this.

Attachments

• P4090299.JPG
    P4090299.JPG
    84.2 KB
Misty said:
... as i fell, yes for those wondering, i managed to fall, again, just thought ill show Dee what not to do ha ha       

Just a comment, Misty was over-taking stupidly slow cars on the way up, and just had a little funny on some pretty horrible loose stuff... so, it was not a fall, but a sort-of flip-the-bird girl-style at the silly cars!  You go girl!  :thumleft:

Actually the girls were all very well behaved and so I though I better not pull any wheelies along the route (Misty thinks thats too windgat), but then just as we hit the tar near Harties the cops stopped me and let all 3 girls ride on past, can you believe!!  So when I eskaped from the cops I pulled a wheelie past the girls just to show there were no hard feelings!!

Nice one Ladies  :thumleft:

Was lekka to see you all again.

Jules

Thats a cool RR Dakota, u girls really have fun up there on ur rides ;D

well done, practise as much as you can, every ride gets u more experience :thumleft:

eSKaPe said:
Nice one Dakota, you ride with more confidence than 6 weeks worth of experience - well done!! Malibu is a tough instructor!!

Of course I was the lucky one with 3 chicks and 3 bikes for company.... and yes we must do it more often next year.

Dakota well done just keep riding and you dont want to stop...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice to see the girls out there......

and there is eSKaPe with all the chics as usual....... >:D >:D

Hahaha ok just saw the pics â?? blazes, I must say, rather like that fearsome looking dawg there - might just suit me!!  >:D

SandMan â?? the reason eSKaPe decided to drown his bike was because he realised his mistake in leaving 3 hot girls behind!  ;)

But Dee - :thumleft: for reminding SandMan of the dangers he might get himself into  :biggrin:

eSKaPe â?? you may wheelie any day â?? you do it so well!!  :ricky:

Mal â?? hehe â?? yea, sort-of flip-the-bird girl-style â?? thatâ??s exactly what went through my mind at that point, so well said  :)

And just lastly have to say Mal what a great job you are doing with Dee and thanks for all the advice you have given me to date â?? much appreciate â?? tough love works sometimes  :thumleft: