MDM and a happy Escape!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice RR

Seems like fun was had by all except for WaterBOY aka Eskape  :mwink:

Mikedabike said:
Nice RR

ha,ha I like the water - next time bring the waterskiis! with a bow wave like I had going there it could be lotsa fun behind me!
Oh I had fun alright -  and it looks like the GS eskaped as well - been riding it all over today and its running sweetly

Malibu said:
:laughing4:

Shame!  He did such a fantastic job for us!   :thumleft:

Tough love - that was the gentle stuff...  ::)

Anytime Malibu!!

eSKaPe said:
Mikedabike said:
Nice RR
Oh I had fun alright -  and it looks like the GS eskaped as well - been riding it all over today and its running sweetly

You one lucky fella K...that could have been very costly bud  :dousing:

GO GIRL said:
eSKaPe said:
Nice one Dakota, you ride with more confidence than 6 weeks worth of experience - well done!! Malibu is a tough instructor!!

Of course I was the lucky one with 3 chicks and 3 bikes for company.... and yes we must do it more often next year.

Dakota well done just keep riding and you dont want to stop...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice to see the girls out there......

and there is eSKaPe with all the chics as usual....... >:D >:D
It certainly looks as though I've been lucky this year!

Mikedabike said:
eSKaPe said:
Mikedabike said:
Nice RR

You one lucky fella K...that could have been very costly bud  :dousing:
Agreed - as I said to GG!!!!!

If you even suspect you have scooped water into the motor, get the oil changed asap.
The bike will still run with water in the oil, just a question of how long....
Check your sightglass, if looks at all grey or creamy white, you have water in there.