Me and "My China"

Psycho Porra

Junkyard dog
Suzuki DR-Z 400
Finally got myself my 1st brand new bike and tomorrow we head out on its maiden(running in) voyage.🥰

Up and till last week I struggled to come up with a name for the newest member of the family 🤔🔅and then it suddenly came to me, "My China" as I am from the South and the bike is from China

In Fourways they always chirp "Howzit My Bru" but us from the South always "gooi" " Lekker, My China".

One exception is my good mate @McSack who always "tunes" this, even though he is from The Grove:LOL:

Anyway, @Exploratio kindly offered to have a tent set up for me @ the bash being held in Fouriesburg this weekend, so it is the perfect opportunity for me and my china;) to get to know each other better.

Packed and ready to go 1st thing tomorrow morning
IMG_1999.jpeg

Will update this thread on a regular basis and give you my opinion of the bike as I go along

Cheers vir eers

Finally got myself my 1st brand new bike and tomorrow we head out on its maiden(running in) voyage.🥰

Up and till last week I struggled to come up with a name for the newest member of the family 🤔🔅and then it suddenly came to me, "My China" as I am from the South and the bike is from China

In Fourways they always chirp "Howzit My Bru" but us from the South always "gooi" " Lekker, My China".

One exception is my good mate @McSack who always "tunes" this, even though he is from The Grove:LOL:

Anyway, @Exploratio kindly offered to have a tent set up for me @ the bash being held in Fouriesburg this weekend, so it is the perfect opportunity for me and my china;) to get to know each other better.

View attachment 919196

Will update this thread on a regular basis and give you my opinion of the bike as I go along

Cheers vir eers
What's this "from the Grove" nonsense?... I'm from the deep south my charna.
Beaut of a boney...hope you have thousands of happy miles on him

View attachment 919196

Cheers vir eers

Going where ??

And here I thought your next mode of transportation was going to be a Zimmer frame! Beautiful bike Porragees. Hope it brings you much pleasure.