Milnerton to Ladismith (Part 3. Going Home!! Added)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumleft:

Can't wait for the next instalment!  :drif:

awesome.
I'm really enjoying these video reports.

did you use just a regular handycam?
tripod?

I used a helmet cam for action shots and a HD digital video cam on a tripod for the static shots.

Lekker movie :thumleft: You must have spend a lot of time to edit and the quality is first class. Can't wait for the rest. Maybe the Yamaha was not such a bad choice after all, now you have more money to spend on other gear like video equipment rather than on KTM maintenance.

Hey CM long time no see.... ;)

Glad you enjoying your new ride ...I see that you still sporting the ORANGE BRAND one foot in and one foot out Enjoy :mwink:

Oh yes and you are in UTOPIA when you out on your Steed.... :thumleft:

Sorry for the wait. Uploaded Part 2 onto YouTube this morning, just to get the audio muted due to copyright issues. So I had to get a new sound track end re-edit the clip.

Part 2 is on the first post.

This piece was filmed between Montagu and Ronnies Sex Shop on the R62. My wife helped with advice when I edited the clip. Good thing. Think this mornings version was boring!  ;D I'm learning. One of these days...

Dustdevil: You said it buddy. I loved the KTM, but this yammie is YAMMY!

Go Girl: Very true GG! We must link up when nxt you in CT.

Mark Hardy: Hey bru! The kind of km's I'm putting on now, you can expect to see me in you valley for a ride soon!  :biggrin:

sidetrack: You know mos. Can't ride a bike one can't hear!  >:D

cloudgazer said:
awesome.
I'm really enjoying these video reports.

aggree 100%. RR with a difference, some fresh and interesting.  :thumleft:

Keep it coming CM.

Camelman said:
Mark Hardy: Hey bru! The kind of km's I'm putting on now, you can expect to see me in you valley for a ride soon!  :biggrin:

Go going to have to ride a bit further than KZN....I am moving to JHB next month. Give me a shout if you are in town..1st beers on me  >:D  :thumleft:

Keep it coming.

You've done an incredible job - considering there's no camera man other than you.
Setting up the camera - and riding a section of road again for the shot must have been quite an exercise, but it makes a  huge difference in the quality.
Great.

Thanks again guys!

The final episode is on the first post!  :ricky:

I really enjoyed these brilliant clips - thanks!  Hats off to you for taking the extra time to do it right.  :thumleft:

what is that silent movie song? who sings it?

cloudgazer said:
what is that silent movie song? who sings it?

I can't remember. Was a local band. Came from a album 'Rock this'.