Mistyâ??s eSKaPeâ?¦ to Breedtsnekâ?¦

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe - thanks SandMan - yea, you know us BMW riders always like to stand when ever we get the chance!! :biggrin: ;)

chrisl said:
Well done Misty. Some advice if I may. Looking at the way you stand I think you need handlebar-risers. It would make a big difference in your riding when standing. My wife has the same bike and loves the higher bars. Wider footpegs is also a good investment. Because you stand on wider pegs your feet are more stable and thus your balance would be better. Chris.

You right the raisers will make a difference in the standing position - we initially had some difficulty in finding the raisers, but as Misty says think Adventurer has them

Lekker - those roads/views are magic, thanks for the report.

Nice one Kev and Misty :thumleft:

That was some cool Dude on the KTM i am sure. The KTM riders on this Forum will tell the BMW owners to Take the Nice little road down the side Breedts Neck :peepwall:

Attachments

• DSC02223.jpg
    DSC02223.jpg
    135.7 KB
hehe yea blazes, he was a pretty cool dude now that you mention it!  :)

Hmm... nah I think this KTM rider decided to keep that track to himself - he must've thought us BMW riders would have too much fun on that little track and soon would take over them all!!!  :biggrin:

;)  ;)

blazes said:

That was some cool Dude on the KTM i am sure. The KTM riders on this Forum will tell the BMW owners to Take the Nice little road down the side Breedts Neck

Hey that looks a nice route down the mountain there Blazes but I never saw it otherwise might have tried it, is it a secret to find it?!!

eSKaPe said:
blazes said:

That was some cool Dude on the KTM i am sure. The KTM riders on this Forum will tell the BMW owners to Take the Nice little road down the side Breedts Neck

Hey that looks a nice route down the mountain there Blazes but I never saw it otherwise might have tried it, is it a secret to find it?!!

Don't be tempted  :pot: these KTM'ers just like to see carnage  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Bet they want to take the pics as well!

I tried and failed  :biggrin:
RTR tried and failed  :biggrin:
On a pig, that is one tough road to tackle  :patch:

Geewhizz well if you guys failed  :eek: then lucky for us this KTM dude was new to the area seeing he just moved there!!  :)

Hey CARLOS I just know you would be the first one down there with your camera hey??! ;)

eSKaPe said:
OK will take your advice there Bmad, thanks
Going to have to get a smaller bike 650cc and less to do that ride. ::)