Mistyâ??s eSKaPeâ?¦ to Breedtsnekâ?¦

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardcore said:
2K posts and only 1 ride report :deal:

Chicks just talk alot - sure Misty would love the helmet to helmet radio communication system!

eSKaPe said:
Hardcore said:

Chicks just talk alot - sure Misty would love the helmet to helmet radio communication system!

:imaposer:

Ooohhh yea, how did you know I would just love that  :biggrin: â?? but you might regret the day you do get them!!  ;)

Misty said:
eSKaPe said:
Really have to check it out next time - looks very interesting.... (or should that be challenging)

um... but you are on your own on this one sweetie... tell you what I will lend you my 650 ok ;) and I will look after the "vodka" while you go play! :biggrin:

Bring the camera too. Now where is this route exactly?

Misty said:
eSKaPe said:
Hardcore said:

Ooohhh yea, how did you know I would just love that  :biggrin: – but you might regret the day you do get them!!  ;)

No probs - it has an off switch!!

Oh the camera will be handy I promise - and this time I won't miss the wheelies!  ;)

Hmm... think we might need to go there soon again and go and find that route, thinking if we look between the 2 rocks underneath the 3 trees just as the 12 o'clock sun casts a shadow, it will show us the path...  :biggrin:

:imaposer: - just somma switch me off like that now will you!! ha!

Misty said:
Oh the camera will be handy I promise - and this time I won't miss the wheelies!  ;)

Hmm... think we might need to go there soon again and go and find that route, thinking if we look between the 2 rocks underneath the 3 trees just as the 12 o'clock sun casts a shadow, it will show us the path...  :biggrin:

:imaposer: - just somma switch me off like that now will you!! ha!

Ok got it thanks, no need for my GPS.

But can switch you on again anytime....

eSKaPe said:
Ok got it thanks, no need for my GPS.

:thumleft: nope, see, all you need is me! ;)

eSKaPe said:
But can switch you on again anytime....

bwahahaha - if you're lucky enough yes!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

:imaposer:  :imaposer:

ahhh Malibu - you should know by now we just can't get enough!

:biggrin:

Thanks for your nice report and pics!

Well done Misty & eSKaPe from another couple far, far away, youre an inspiration to us too! :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: That ride over to Tonquani is awesome, next time you should stop there and go for a bit of a walk. The gorge is AWESOME, with great climbing too if you know someone from the MCSA.

Nice to see eSKaPe practicing his turning skills, wheelies etc. I do the same thing when with the missus!  :biggrin: Cept I cant wheelie mine yet :p

We also have "his" and "hers", and let me tell you that Autocom bike to bike radio thingy is GREAT! Well worth the mulas.

eSKaPe, don´t worry you can switch it to one-way communication only if you want to, I´ll pm you how to  :mwink:  :pot:  :imaposer:

JUst dont forget you turned it on, or you could get kakked on out for talking to yourself the whole trip too!  :biggrin: :ricky:

Thanks BB - like the idea of one-way comms, but yes no good talking to yourself either.

Like to see the Breedtsnek route today - we having plenty rain here, the roads must be lekka slippery..

Thanks for taking the time reading our RR â?? yea had our first lesson in climbing last night, so for sure next time we can go check out that route you are talking about.  :thumleft:

Yea I have to let him play a bit (gives me an excuse to rest too) â?? and love to see the skilsl he has on that bike of his â?? that inspires me!  :ricky:

Hehe â?? ja um can imagine you having a whole conversation with yourself and not realizing why she canâ??t recall a word you said the whole trip â?? could get you into some trouble!!  :mwink:

Actually I had the one way comms switched on by accident, so she had to listen to me singing and saying:

"Oh crap.......careful.......look up BB you idiot....wooohooo......now this is gonna be interesting....." etc. etc. until she managed to catch up with me and tell me to turn the dang thing off speak!  :biggrin: ;D

BlueBull2007 said:
Actually I had the one way comms switched on by accident, so she had to listen to me singing and saying:

"Oh crap.......careful.......look up BB you idiot....wooohooo......now this is gonna be interesting....." etc. etc. until she managed to catch up with me and tell me to turn the dang thing off speak!  :biggrin: ;D

oooohhhhh I see now - hehe she must've had a good laugh though!!  ;)

Thanks IS - yea it was a blast - time for the next one me thinks! :)

Hey Misty time for another 1 sounds good - but just wait until it dries up out there a bit - the sun should be out by the weekend...