Mistyâ??s eSKaPeâ?¦ to Breedtsnekâ?¦

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Misty said:
thanks LGF and everyone else!! :)
Is it just my over active imagination OR :eek:

Your two steeds license plates are CUSTOM ???

S K P = eSKaPe

S M C = So Misty is Coming

:peepwall:

Ja, ja, ja..... but did you see anything nice?!!!

blazes said:
it just my over active imagination OR :eek:

Your two steeds license plates are CUSTOM ???

S K P = eSKaPe

S M C = So Misty is Coming

:peepwall:

Well we are know as the â??his & herâ? couple!  :biggrin:

But the funny thing is that I only spotted it on Sunday too for the first time (so well spotted there), and they are both 2004 models and were registered within days from each other â?? see they are meant to be together!  :mwink:

Oh yes and that would be â??Sexy Misty Chickâ? - hahaha  ;)

Eventually said:
Ja, ja, ja..... but did you see anything nice?!!!

Mmmâ?¦ eSKaPe was in front of me for most of the wayâ?¦ so I saw something nice all the time!!  ;)

Oh, you didnâ??t mean that? We did see some sheep, and cows, and hey, did you not see that stunning view from the top? Now if thatâ??s not nice then I must have ridden over my glasses this time!  8)  :biggrin:

Hardcore said:
2K posts and only 1 ride report :deal:

Hehe â?? well the truth is that Iâ??m kind of a late bloomer in most things,,, actually a really shy girl  ;) â?? I mean it took forever to get to 100 post and then I blinked and it was 2k! So watch this space!!  :thumleft:

But just because I donâ??t write about it doesnâ??t mean Iâ??m not riding!  :mwink:

Misty said:
Hehe â?? well the truth is that Iâ??m kind of a late bloomer in most things,,, actually a really shy girl  ;) â?? I mean it took forever to get to 100 post and then I blinked and it was 2k! So watch this space!!  :thumleft:

Captian slow's twin sister  :dontknow:

:pot:

bmad said:
Misty said:
Hehe well the truth is that I’m kind of a late bloomer in most things,,, actually a really shy girl  ;) I mean it took forever to get to 100 post and then I blinked and it was 2k! So watch this space!!  :thumleft:

Captian slow's twin sister  :dontknow:

:pot:

haha not so sure CS would like that reference all that much, can't really compete with him,  ;) and my twin sis might get jealous you know!  :biggrin:

It's really good to see reports like this.My better half took delivery of her bike last week, and in light of sad and unfortunate posts on the forum, I'm a really nervous to let her out.

But we can't lock up our loved ones I suppose.

Thanks for the inspiration. :thumleft:

Hey Andre â?? glad to be of some inspiration! Yea I know what you mean, every time I read those sad, sad stories my blood chills and I think twice, but the main thing is to get geared up and just ride within your limits â?? let her go at her own pace and get as much training in as possible is what I would advise.

Hope to see her RR soon  ;)

PS: we worry about you guys out there just as much though!  :)

And I think you girls mostly have more reason to worry..that testosterone thing and all, hey. ;D

CARLOS said:
Is it rocky or what?

It's  V E R Y  rocky !  :eek:

Me and jdb went down that path, and all the beer started leaking of all the shaking.

The view makes it worth wile though.  :thumleft:

GadgetMan said:
CARLOS said:
Is it rocky or what?

It's  V E R Y  rocky !  :eek:

Me and jdb went down that path, and all the beer started leaking of all the shaking.

The view makes it worth wile though.  :thumleft:

Really have to check it out next time - looks very interesting.... (or should that be challenging)

eSKaPe said:
Really have to check it out next time - looks very interesting.... (or should that be challenging)

um... but you are on your own on this one sweetie... tell you what I will lend you my 650 ok ;) and I will look after the "vodka" while you go play! :biggrin: